FOX NEWS: just where does "stupid" stop?

UPS Lifer

The problem with right wing slugs like Moldy oldy ,morelock etc is that no matter hard much you try to enlighten them, correct them or show them the error of their ways -- they can't be embarrassed, they can't be disabused of their thinking, they will never admit they're wrong, there can be no civilized discussions and they will continue to act like little children in a schoolyard. This is why it is desperately necessary for YOU to forget the eight years of "W" that all cheered on.
The subsequent complete disaster is too glaring.

These words are coming from your keyboard but I feel I could have typed them with the exception of the first ten. I could never get one of your own to say one kind thing about someone who holds an opposite view such as a Republican. Read your words out loud to yourself. You want civilized discussion but in the same sentence you call those who think differently "little children in a schoolyard". How can you ever expect someone to respect your POV when you don't respect their POV!

If I wrote that, you would remark back about the hypocrisy of the statement besides making other disparaging remarks.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Troll is just so full of hate he has to lash out every now and again. Its just random. If it wasn't this he'd be blaming talk radio or Bush. I've assumed he is a paranoid schizophrenic.
I agree that T.O.S. is a schizophrenic.

But don't forget that Panin/Roadrunner has Dissociative Idententy disorder also know as multiple personality disorder.