FOX news once again proves its full of poop.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny how it works. A couple of commentators on Fox insult Obama and get suspended. Compare that to if any commentators on the liberal networks insulted a conservative. Instead of getting reprimanded they would get a bonus.
I'm amazed at how much they get paid for having the lowest amount of viewers .

newfie

As if it wasnt already known, FOX NEWS broadcasts any distortions that it wants to.

The baloney machine knows no boundaries when it comes to false stories and this particular "EXPERT" got FOX into some trouble with the British Prime Minister.

Jeanie Pirro, already known for just reading whatever is scrolling on the teleprompter regardless of truth, brings on a terrorism expert, who is supposed to be an "Expert" on terrorism and he makes some OUTRAGEOUS claims on the air.

Pirro, playing along with the crap makes the interview sound as real as she could possibly make it.

Unfortunately, David Cameron watched as well in horror, then calls FOX and its experts "complete idiots".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...expert-Steve-Emerson-is-a-complete-idiot.html

This is simply another example of false journalism by FOX news.

TOS.

buhahahaha he said poop.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Funny how it works. A couple of commentators on Fox insult Obama and get suspended. Compare that to if any commentators on the liberal networks insulted a conservative. Instead of getting reprimanded they would get a bonus.
Yup,, Just like when the far Right blamed Bush for 9/11 and everything that's happened after that... Oh ,, . wait,, NO,,.. that never happened.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Still blaming Bush? Let me give you a hint. Obama has been in charge ( technically) for the past 7 years. I'm sorry you get butthurt by facts.
Per Fox, the Bush Administration was actually a very thin line between Clinton and Obama, All Bush did was get Saddam and Bin Laden, while the rest (all bad) has to be split between Clinton and Obama...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
More a case of if Obama hadn't mismanaged and let things fester since taking office.
Fight between the Sunnis and Shiites have been festering for centuries. There was next to zero chance we were going in there and forming a democracy, especially mixing the Kurds into it as well. Now we have a much bigger mess than we started with.

oldngray

nowhere special
Fight between the Sunnis and Shiites have been festering for centuries. There was next to zero chance we were going in there and forming a democracy, especially mixing the Kurds into it as well. Now we have a much bigger mess than we started with.

Both Bush and Obama screwed over the Kurds because they didn't want to piss off Turkey.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How was 9/11 Bush's fault?

Did the intelligence agencies warn him of àn impending attack, and he did nothing?

Hey brown, better let this one go bro, you will get OWNED on this subject.

Let me give you a "brief" history lesson, and allow you to back out of this conversation on prior knowledge...

Using planes as missiles[edit]
Immediately following the attacks, President George W. Bush stated that: "Nobody in our government at least, and I don't think the prior government, could envisage flying air planes into buildings" and National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice claimed: "no-one could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile". An Air Force general called the attack: "something we had never seen before, something we had never even thought of."[1] A few days after the attacks, FBI Director Robert Mueller announced: "There were no warning signs that I'm aware of that would indicate this type of operation in the country."[2] However, Mueller noted that an FBI agent in Minneapolis said Moussaoui might be "that type of person that could fly something into the World Trade Center."[3] Mueller said this warning should have been followed more vigorously.

Some mainstream media reports have conflicted with these statements, claiming that the FBI, CIA and Executive Branch[4] knew of the threat of planes being used as missiles as early as 1995, following the foiling of the Bojinka Plot. In September 2002, one year after the 9/11 attacks, The Chicago Sun-Times reported that:

"The FBI had advance indications of plans to hijack U.S. airliners and use them as weapons, but neither acted on them nor distributed the intelligence to local police agencies. From the moment of the September 11 attacks, all high-ranking federal officials insisted that the terrorists’ method of operation surprised them. Many continue to stick to that story. Actually, elements of the suicide hijacking plan were known to the FBI as early as 1995 and, if coupled with current information, might have uncovered the plot."

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Both Bush and Obama screwed over the Kurds because they didn't want to piss off Turkey.
Here's a story of a very happy Kurd .
Mystery man from Baghdad wins $6.4 million Oregon Lottery jackpot

The Oregon Lottery now has its own international man of mystery: An Iraqi Kurd living in Baghdad who won a $6.4 million Megabucks jackpot and has convinced lottery officials to keep his name secret for his own safety .

After traveling from the Mideast, the man strolled into lottery headquarters in Salem on Dec. 1 with little advance notice and presented the winning ticket, which he bought through a privately operated website.

While the Oregon Lottery doesn't sell tickets online, Lottery Director Jack Roberts said he was advised that the man didn't do anything wrong and should get his winnings. The man was also able to persuade lottery officials not to release his name, although it is a public record under Oregon law.

"In this case, I made the decision based on talking to the guy," said Roberts. "I do believe that there is a personal safety risk to him and his family ... I would hope that people would respect the reasons for not giving the name. It's not going to mean anything to them, but it could to someone halfway around the world."

Joe Nuno

As if it wasnt already known, FOX NEWS broadcasts any distortions that it wants to.

The baloney machine knows no boundaries when it comes to false stories and this particular "EXPERT" got FOX into some trouble with the British Prime Minister.

Jeanie Pirro, already known for just reading whatever is scrolling on the teleprompter regardless of truth, brings on a terrorism expert, who is supposed to be an "Expert" on terrorism and he makes some OUTRAGEOUS claims on the air.

Pirro, playing along with the crap makes the interview sound as real as she could possibly make it.

Unfortunately, David Cameron watched as well in horror, then calls FOX and its experts "complete idiots".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...expert-Steve-Emerson-is-a-complete-idiot.html

This is simply another example of false journalism by FOX news.

TOS.

That's because it's control media, ever heard of "Operation Mockingbird"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Hey brown, better let this one go bro, you will get OWNED on this subject.

Let me give you a "brief" history lesson, and allow you to back out of this conversation on prior knowledge...

Using planes as missiles[edit]
Immediately following the attacks, President George W. Bush stated that: "Nobody in our government at least, and I don't think the prior government, could envisage flying air planes into buildings" and National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice claimed: "no-one could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile". An Air Force general called the attack: "something we had never seen before, something we had never even thought of."[1] A few days after the attacks, FBI Director Robert Mueller announced: "There were no warning signs that I'm aware of that would indicate this type of operation in the country."[2] However, Mueller noted that an FBI agent in Minneapolis said Moussaoui might be "that type of person that could fly something into the World Trade Center."[3] Mueller said this warning should have been followed more vigorously.

Some mainstream media reports have conflicted with these statements, claiming that the FBI, CIA and Executive Branch[4] knew of the threat of planes being used as missiles as early as 1995, following the foiling of the Bojinka Plot. In September 2002, one year after the 9/11 attacks, The Chicago Sun-Times reported that:

"The FBI had advance indications of plans to hijack U.S. airliners and use them as weapons, but neither acted on them nor distributed the intelligence to local police agencies. From the moment of the September 11 attacks, all high-ranking federal officials insisted that the terrorists’ method of operation surprised them. Many continue to stick to that story. Actually, elements of the suicide hijacking plan were known to the FBI as early as 1995 and, if coupled with current information, might have uncovered the plot."

TOS.
Sounds to me that you are blaming the FBI, not Bush.

They are, after all, the ones that predicted it, then did nothing to prevent 9/11.