FOX news once again proves its full of poop.

newfie

interesting read but now back to the original topic:

upload_2015-12-12_12-45-16.png

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, well, well.

Sorry folks, but your channel for your daily diatribe just continues to go into the sewer.

First, Bill Orielly ...

He comes on to blast single mothers, especially black single mothers for being bad parents. Then he blasts minority parents for being bad parents, and then he WINDS up in court himself facing spousal abuse charges and child abuse charges.

He ends up losing his kids for being a royal :censored2:bag.

Bill O’Reilly loses custody of his children in court battle

But today, the best story of the week so far, is the other right wing :censored2:bag caught up in another FOX scandal.

YES, ED HENRY, the white house "pitbull" correspondent, who blasts obama daily, the one who continually reports on Bill Clintons affairs while president and casts judgement on Clinton for his indescretions while president.

But today, HENRY is caught with his "PANTS DOWN" Sotospeak.

ED HENRY has been caught with a las vegas PROSTITUTE that he nows says was a "hostess". The MARRIED father of two has been having a SEXUAL affair with the prostitute in LAS VEGAS for almost a year and NOW , HENRY has taken time off to deal with his personal problems!

I say... BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Fricken FOX NEWS LOSERS!

Ed Henry: Fox News Correspondent Taking Time Off After Mistress Reveals Alleged Affair

Just another wonderful republican tossing his name into the :censored2:bag pile.

What a great channel.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
This idiot was paying $2000 for lap dances from wonder woman.

Did you read how described his sex drive??

Almost threw up in mouth.

TOS.
C'mon. Lying to your wife earns a suspension at Fox but lying 24/7 to your viewers is OK? Sean Hannity is an immoral liar yet he has never been suspended. Ed Henry is scum for cheating on his wife but I doubt anyone at Fox could withstand a morals clause in their contract.The party of family values is always par-tay-ing...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
C'mon. Lying to your wife earns a suspension at Fox but lying 24/7 to your viewers is OK? Sean Hannity is an immoral liar yet he has never been suspended. Ed Henry is scum for cheating on his wife but I doubt anyone at Fox could withstand a morals clause in their contract.The party of family values is always par-tay-ing...

Well, I for one, am hoping that Ed Henry's wife divorces him, takes most of his money, ruins his life and leaves him without a job. Roger Ailes himself now questions Henry's judgement as a reporter.

The idiots at FOX have no boundaries.

Having sex with a prostitute seems to be a republican tradition nowadays. GO CHRISTIANS!

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Notice the FOX faithful absolute quiet on this issue !!!

They all over Bill Clinton, but when it comes to their own robots, they all go ...."shhhhhhhhhhhh its a private matter."

Laughable.

TOS.

Notice the FOX faithful absolute quiet on this issue !!!

They all over Bill Clinton, but when it comes to their own robots, they all go ...."shhhhhhhhhhhh its a private matter."

Laughable.

TOS.
Bill is the only one who got caught getting it on in the Oval Office. I have never had an employer who would allow sex in the work place. Perhaps I'm in the wrong industry.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Bill is the only one who got caught getting it on in the Oval Office. I have never had an employer who would allow sex in the work place. Perhaps I'm in the wrong industry.

or perhaps the office at mcdonalds isnt big enough

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Look for FOX news to release Ed Henry from the cable B.S. channel.

Henry's relationship with a prostitute seems even too much for FOX news standards.

TOS.