FOX news promotes business who violates Federal Law...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So you can discriminate against people who pray, by not against shoeless or shirtless people trying to enter a store? Exactly where do you draw the line? Illogical.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.
And what of the senior citizens and military discounts.
The TROLL PATROL will get rid of both of those discounts. Discrimination they say.

A prayer can be done by any individual. Weather one prays to ones higher power or if they just pray to get a discount. FYI....pot is against federal law.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So you are claiming the senior discount is the same as the non senior price. That's troll power!

You poor desperate man.

Civil Rights was fought for and won by the minorities of this country, and you old white people just cant take it.

Sad day for america.

TOS.

av8torntn

I really don't understand why you're so mad all the time man. Take a chill pill, there's no reason to be rude to everyone who disagrees with you.

Drivelindrivelout take a chill pill there is no need to project and call me an angry man just because you lack the ability to make your point. I understand why you'd like to change the subject.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Drivelindrivelout take a chill pill there is no need to project and call me an angry man just because you lack the ability to make your point. I understand why you'd like to change the subject.
Okay then. Thing is, when you insult people and make up little cutesy names and call them trolls, you come off as angry. Just letting you know it cheapens every point you try to make when you resort to that.

Last edited:

av8torntn

Okay then. Thing is, when you insult people and make up little cutesy names and call them trolls, you come off as angry. Just letting you know it cheapens every point you try to make when you resort to that.

Look under his name. It's clearly labeled in English troll. Possibly that's the problem.

moreluck

golden ticket member
tos is tagged "TROLL" by this site........no one made it up as a name to call it. Apparently , tos earned it's tag. That makes "tos" and "troll" terms that are interchangeable in my book.