FOX NEWS scrambles to replace "experts" who predict an Obama victory!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What happened to Larry Sabato as the FOX news premier prognasticator?? For two years, Sabato has been on fox news over and over talking about polls and races and even MORELUCK stated SABATO was a genious in her threads...

BUUUUUUUUT!

Larry Sabato predicts OBAMA will win the election and as soon as the ink dried, Larry Sabato was taken off the air and hasnt been seen since on FOX NEWS.

Sean Hannity used Sabato on the air as a guest all year long, and TODAY? Guess what? NO LARRY SABATO.

FOX scrambled to put on Michael Barone instead, he is the ONLY one left doing the happy talk for Romney.

What happened to the "EXPERT" in Larry Sabato??? I thought FOX CLAIMED he was the SMARTEST GUY in the polling world?? Once he went against the FOX NARRATIVE on the election, FOX NEWS simply takes him off the air.

What a shock.

Daily Kos: The University of Virginia’s Larry Sabato Predicts Likely Obama Win

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

Last month you were claiming Fox News was claiming Rasmussen was the smartest guy in polling. What changed your mind?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, there wasn't any Joy Behar on Fox today either. Or Whoopie. People come and go. It's amazing to me that Juan is still around!!
Alan Colmes is still around. Sally Kohn too.

You aren't on Fox...what's the deal?

Different people predict different outcomes. I respect Sabato, but maybe he's wrong!!! We'll see in a few hours!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's what I was thinking.:funny:

IN order to understand where MOST of the information gets posted on this board comes from, one only has to monitor the information coming from FOX, RUSH, HANNITY, INGRAHAM, LEVIN, MEDVED,STEIN,VARNEY and such, and then look for consistencies between what is said here and there.

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the rest.

Peace

TOS

Nimnim

The Nim
So you consume more "conservative" media than all of us combined to be able to refute things we didn't listen to?

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So you consume more "conservative" media than all of us combined to be able to refute things we didn't listen to?

Its really funny to hear ALL of you deny what you watch, when all of your talking points are word for word the same as what was said on the day they were said.

No one listens to RUSH, or Hannity, or FOX if I hear you correctly, these are all your own issues you figured out all by yourselves.

Thats ridiculous.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

7 corporations own just about everything seen on TV in the U.S.A*

General Electric owns( History Channel, Sci Fi, A&E and 49% of NBC )
Comcast now owns 51% of NBC
Time Warner owns (CNN, TBS, TNT HBO)
Walt Disney owns (ABC, ESPN)
News Corporation owns(Fox, Sky, National Geographic)
CBS owns( CBS, The CW, Showtime)
Viacom owns( MTV Nickelodeon, Spike)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Its really funny to hear ALL of you deny what you watch, when all of your talking points are word for word the same as what was said on the day they were said.

No one listens to RUSH, or Hannity, or FOX if I hear you correctly, these are all your own issues you figured out all by yourselves.

Thats ridiculous.

Peace

TOS
We do have brains and thoughts of our own! I never listen to Rush.....don't do radio. When Hannity comes on at 6:00, I'm looking for TMZ and local news.

I have FOX news on during the day, but I'm not "watching" it. It's the backgrund noise I choose instead of playing Dean Martin's Itaian Hits.

I thought you said your job was done.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What a piece of dog poop I am sure if I used the other word that comes to mind it would be moderated :

• MSNBC's Chris Matthews (AP)

To all the millions of victims of superstorm Sandy, Chris Matthews has a message: "I'm so glad."
The MSNBC host, on a panel of pro-Obama pundits including Rachel Maddow, ended election coverage overnight by saying he's "glad" the storm hit, suggesting it served a greater good by boosting President Obama to a second term.
"I'm so glad we had that storm last week," Matthews said, after interjecting to give some final thoughts. Somebody off-screen could be heard saying "ooo" at that remark, but Matthews confidently put his hand up to explain.
"No, politically I should say -- not in terms of hurting people. The storm brought in possibilities for good politics," he said.

Read more: Chris Matthews on Obama win: 'I'm so glad we had that storm' | Fox News

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chris Matthews is the King of Clowns !!

He's a lot like Biden in that he speaks before editing his content.

He's become the official
judge of what is racist and what is not. He's decider-in-chief.