Fox "news" viewers and IQ

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Care to explain this.....
[h=1]School District Owes $1 Billion On $100 Million Loan[/h]
More than 200 school districts across California are taking a second look at the high price of the debt they've taken on using risky financial arrangements. Collectively, the districts have borrowed billions in loans that defer payments for years — leaving many districts owing far more than they borrowed.
In 2010, officials at the West Contra Costa School District, just east of San Francisco, were in a bind. The district needed $2.5 million to help secure a federally subsidized $25 million loan to build a badly needed elementary school.
Charles Ramsey, president of the school board, says he needed that $2.5 million upfront, but the district didn't have it.
Ramsey says. "The only way we could do it was with a [capital appreciation bond]."
Those bonds, known as CABs, are unlike typical bonds, where a school district is required to make immediate and regular payments.
Instead, CABs allow districts to defer payments well into the future — by which time lots of interest has accrued.

In the West Contra Costa Schools' case, that $2.5 million bond will cost the district a whopping $34 million to repay.

Do you suppose he too watches Fox News ?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Hey

It seems like you are the pansy pulling information slandering Fox.

I started watching Fox because of the BS posted on BC.

I am so glad the glaring proof is in your post.
Clearly, as a member of Mensa, I do not need to worry your Posse trying to join my exclusive club.

And, really, you guys need to stop posting the Fox BS.
You are giving them ratings and more revenue.
And on behalf Rupert Murdoch, I thank you.

And to quote the late Gilda, "(insert name here), you ignorant sl*t."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hey

It seems like you are the pansy pulling information slandering Fox.

I started watching Fox because of the BS posted on BC.

I am so glad the glaring proof is in your post.
Clearly, as a member of Mensa, I do not need to worry your Posse trying to join my exclusive club.

And, really, you guys need to stop posting the Fox BS.
You are giving them ratings and more revenue.
And on behalf Rupert Murdoch, I thank you.

And to quote the late Gilda, "(insert name here), you ignorant sl*t."

i'm quite shocked that a member of Mensa wouldn't know that was Dan Akroyd's line, NOT Gilda Radner................who's the ignorant now?

Last edited by a moderator:

wkmac

In a forum where so many assert they don't watch Fox News, seems your post caused quite the stir. Tip of the hat!

And for you "I don't watch Fox but you won't talk bad about it either" folks. Did it occur that the reduction in IQ may be caused by a larger sampling over the other competing networks? Seems to me with Fox News far and away the most watched over the other brands, it might stand to reason that this might cause a drop in the averages.

Personally I find all the American major media TV outlets mind numbing and only the most moronic would waste time watching any of it. And I mean any of it.

:wink2: