Foxed spews coverage fail!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Last night, the trusty FOXED SPEWS channel had Carl Cameron covering the first primary voters in NH live on Cable. There were 9 votes available and we all watched as the ballots were cast, placed into a box, locked, then counted, and the results posted.

All the drama that FOXED SPEWS could muster made this circus hilarious, as the commentators pondered how this would play out!

Would it be Romney?

Would it be Paul?

Would it be Santorum?

Would it be Huntsman?

Would it be Perry?

The pundits pondered over and over.... oh the wait, the counting was about to be revealed!!

Finally, the results were posted and Carl Cameron said he was excited to report on the results! Oh what a republican dream! The first votes cast! What were they!!!

Well, here's how the 9 votes came out in the republican primary!

1) OBAMA 3 votes

2) Romney 2 votes

3) Huntsman 2 votes

4) Gingrich 1 vote

5) Paul 1 vote

NO VOTES for santorum or perry ( no surprise ) First votes cast in New Hampshire primary at Dixville Notch - latimes.com

BUT THE BIG WINNER WAS??????

BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nice try, TOS. There are two separate primaries, Republican and Democrat, with only 9 registered voters. There are 3 registered Republicans, 2 registered Democrats and four undeclared voters. President Obama received all 3 votes cast in the Democrat primary, Romney and Huntsman 2 each, Gingrich and Paul 1 each.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We can always keep your post (tos) as an example of spin and how you are going to have to be fanciful with Obama's abyssmal record when he campaigns.........how DO we know when he starts campaigning??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nice try, TOS. There are two separate primaries, Republican and Democrat, with only 9 registered voters. There are 3 registered Republicans, 2 registered Democrats and four undeclared voters. President Obama received all 3 votes cast in the Democrat primary, Romney and Huntsman 2 each, Gingrich and Paul 1 each.

WRONG!

There were 2 dems and 1 independent... 3 for obama.

The remainder went to the losers.

Peace.

over9five

Staff member
TOS, I wonder if you know how it makes you look when you whine about Fox News, and yet watch it more than anyone else...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, I wonder if you know how it makes you look when you whine about Fox News, and yet watch it more than anyone else...

Whats even funnier than that, is how you disassociate yourselves from FOXED SPEWS yet repeat everything they say the day they say it on this board.

thats the best part of the C9ers! Like participating with a cage full of parrots!

Peace.

Whats even funnier than that, is how you disassociate yourselves from FOXED SPEWS yet repeat everything they say the day they say it on this board.

thats the best part of the C9ers! Like participating with a cage full of parrots!

Peace.
SO, you sound just the lying morons on MSNBC ... just no one on here has put and defamatory names to it.

care to show where I have done as you propose?

texan

Peace.

Still request, what is a C9er?

brett636

I was thinking the same thing. I have watched maybe 10 min. of fox news over the last month and a half yet TOS appears to be glued to the channel. I guess TOS is picking up the slack when it comes to maintaining fox's stellar viewer ratings.

over9five

Staff member

Peace.
But WHY do you watch so much Fox news, TOS? It honestly appears you watch it 24/7.

Why not watch a news source you like and trust??? Why waste your life watching "garbage" that seems to make you very hateful?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Last night on Hannity, another FAIL in broadcasting as Hannitys favorite cocained sellout DICK MORRIS said that GAYS were democrats and of course Obama supports them.

WTF?

Did he miss the Log Cabin Republicans? There's only a couple of million of them.

Shows, Dick Morris after a short white line will say anything FOXED SPEWS pays him to say.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In another broadcasting fail, FOXED SPEWS is in transition mode for 2 women! Yes, transition.

Tracy Burns, the loudmouth talking head on the morning business shows is being transformed into a blonde as they have given her a show during the early afternoons. BURNS who is a brunette, is slowing lightening her hair to fit the "Blonde" model for FOXED SPEWS talking heads.

Its hilarious to witness this process on every woman who gets a show!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's some broad named Burnett who advertised her new show on FOX.......but her show is broadcast on CNN. Guess she knows where everybody's watching!