fraud !

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Medicaid Integrity Provisions in the Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) introduces various requirements aimed at improving Medicaid program integrity. While some require initial state investment, the hope is that these changes will reduce costs associated with fraud and abuse in the long run.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Medicaid Integrity Provisions in the Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) introduces various requirements aimed at improving Medicaid program integrity. While some require initial state investment, the hope is that these changes will reduce costs associated with fraud and abuse in the long run.
The hope , you say ?? HOPE ????... This president is in the business of destroying hope !! He's the hapless, hopeless.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Dear Republican's, thanks for working so hard for the betterment of the country. What did your stupid shutdown cost the taxpayers? How much has your pointless 'repeal Obamacare' votes cost? What have you done to create more jobs? What have you done for the people of America, not the 10% who paid for you, the 90% you are supposed to serve?

Moreluck, if you want some hope and change, write your congresscritter and tell them to wok for the good of the majority of Americans, not just the wealthy. Tell them to cooperate, not obstruct. They had better get on board, because they are quickly making themselves a relic of the past. The current leadership in the Republican Party has insured that they will never win the White House, and are liable to lose the House, in spite of voter suppression and gerrymandering.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dear Republican's, thanks for working so hard for the betterment of the country. What did your stupid shutdown cost the taxpayers? How much has your pointless 'repeal Obamacare' votes cost? What have you done to create more jobs? What have you done for the people of America, not the 10% who paid for you, the 90% you are supposed to serve?

Moreluck, if you want some hope and change, write your congresscritter and tell them to wok for the good of the majority of Americans, not just the wealthy. Tell them to cooperate, not obstruct. They had better get on board, because they are quickly making themselves a relic of the past. The current leadership in the Republican Party has insured that they will never win the White House, and are liable to lose the House, in spite of voter suppression and gerrymandering.
You want me to write Boxer or Finestein......not even if you paid me a million dollars!!!!!

afterthought

You want me to write Boxer or Finestein......not even if you paid me a million dollars!!!!!
Right from the DNC Playbook.
Nice, Original..... Sigh
" The current leadership in the Republican Party has insured that they will never win the White House, and are
liable to lose the House, in spite of voter suppression and gerrymandering."

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
defense-WelfareQueens.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
After last month’s shopping frenzy, Louisiana governor looks to strip food stamps from abusers | Fox News

People who abused that glitch are guilty of theft so their benefits should be cut off until they repay what they stole.Those thieves should have thought about the consequences of their actions. But liberals will whine about how unfair it is and will viciously attack Jindal for even suggesting it.
When an incident like that happens, the prices go up for you and me as regular shoppers. We end up paying for the thieving creeps.

island1fox

I am in a hurry --I have to go pick up some Lobster before surfer boy buys it all with his food stamps !!

He is one of Pelosi's people --finding his passion --while we work to support him !!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

island1fox

TOS,

We already covered those red state democrats --surfer dude is yours --As you would say "white" surfer boy --while he finds his passion surfing --keep delivering those packages so he can buy Lobster . Should sound fair to you --of course there is no food stamp abuse--Hang five !!