Fred and the "Citizens United" Decision

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm just wondering where Fred is putting all of his dirty money these days. Thanks to our wonderful Supreme Court, nobody will ever know who Fred supported (with advertising $$) in the recent election cycle and how much that it had to do with the results. I'm guessing Fred will be very happy with Boehner as Speaker of the House because he will be more than happy to affirm the FedEx agenda. He (Boehner) already has the orange part down pat, so now all he has to do is wear some purple to complete the look.

The WalMartization of America is in full swing, and Fred's dollars are helping push it along with ever increasing speed. Boehner is completely on-board with the whole program, as are the rest of the Right Wing gang. They get richer, and we get poorer, and the middle class morons of Mid-America are helping all they can with their Liptonesque views.

Imagine, being stupid enough to vote for people who want to take you out of the middle class and make you even more beholden to Corporate America. Fred's work has just begun. Now, if he can just get Sarah Palin elected....

island1fox

I'm just wondering where Fred is putting all of his dirty money these days. Thanks to our wonderful Supreme Court, nobody will ever know who Fred supported (with advertising $$) in the recent election cycle and how much that it had to do with the results. I'm guessing Fred will be very happy with Boehner as Speaker of the House because he will be more than happy to affirm the FedEx agenda. He (Boehner) already has the orange part down pat, so now all he has to do is wear some purple to complete the look.

The WalMartization of America is in full swing, and Fred's dollars are helping push it along with ever increasing speed. Boehner is completely on-board with the whole program, as are the rest of the Right Wing gang. They get richer, and we get poorer, and the middle class morons of Mid-America are helping all they can with their Liptonesque views.

Imagine, being stupid enough to vote for people who want to take you out of the middle class and make you even more beholden to Corporate America. Fred's work has just begun. Now, if he can just get Sarah Palin elected....

Mrfedx,
If we are really lucky we can be all on the government dole --food stamps,unemployment free education and free health care !!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mrfedx,
If we are really lucky we can be all on the government dole --food stamps,unemployment free education and free health care !![/QUOTE

Government largely works to benefit those who need it least. Corporate welfare far exceeds that at which you poke fun. Hope you enjoy President Palin.

island1fox

Mrfedx,
If we are really lucky we can be all on the government dole --food stamps,unemployment free education and free health care !![/QUOTE

Government largely works to benefit those who need it least. Corporate welfare far exceeds that at which you poke fun. Hope you enjoy President Palin.
FX,
Sounds like you dispise Corporations --you seem to be working for one --quit --let the government take care of you --why be a phony --corporations are so bad ---do not take part in them .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FX,
Sounds like you dispise Corporations --you seem to be working for one --quit --let the government take care of you --why be a phony --corporations are so bad ---do not take part in them .

You sound like a Libertarian. Care to confirm or deny that? If you are one, please immediately refuse the services of the Fire Department if your home is on fire, the police if you're getting assaulted, and the military if some foreign power takes over your town. Immediately resort to Plan "Red Dawn" and re-take your city from the Commies trying to take away your freedoms. While you may not be one, you sound like one, so what's your opinion on corporate welfare like Fred S's RLA exemption? Is that OK? It isn't in the interests of the "free market" either, so you can explain that one too.

Last edited:

island1fox

FX,
You should not be concerned with me --sounds like I am the least of your problems ----I consider myself a proud independant---I really have no use for either of the two political parties --I usually vote for the lesser of the two evils. I also do not drink Corporate nor union cool aid --I see both good and bad in both.