Fred bailout

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Its just a random Google ad that shows up. The ads are ran to keep this a free site, the ads aren't approved in advance before they show up.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Sorry if this question has been asked or a thread already started I didn't see it . Why is Fred bailout allowed to advertise on the front page(s) of this forum?

Because Brown Cafe is funded by Federal Express to expose a segment of UPS's weaknesses to find some additional aspects of UPS to whittle or chew away at.

Great question!! Watch for the denial posts!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Our advertising space is sold by Google adsense, I have nothing to do with who they sell it to.

Guess Fedex wants to buy front page space here...

Kind of stupid of them to pay for our site, at least if you ask me. Obviously they didn't bother to ask me.

bbsam

Staff member
Our advertising space is sold by Google adsense, I have nothing to do with who they sell it to.

Guess Fedex wants to buy front page space here...

Kind of stupid of them to pay for our site, at least if you ask me. Obviously they didn't bother to ask me.

Not really stupid of them. They feel somewhat responsible that you have to put up with the likes of me and MrFedex and therefore is their civic duty to do so.