Fred Says: "Live Within Your Means"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How much do you actually know about the Tea Party movement? I believe their goal is to LIMIT government. The less government, the better. The leader of the movement wants social security abolished. I would peg Fred as a bleeding-heart Republican, not a TPer.

Fred is TP all the way. Besides, the Tea Party is like the Libertarian Party...on the fringe. That translates to very little effectiveness because most people realize they are crazies and marginalize them...as they should.

TUT

I believe their goal is to LIMIT government. The less government, the better.

Until one day you wake up and realize, gov't is the only entity giving you rights. No doubt less gov't sounds sexy passing by, but there are a lot of legit things they do do and if they dwarfed, here comes the corps and crooks.

sjh

Until one day you wake up and realize, gov't is the only entity giving you rights. No doubt less gov't sounds sexy passing by, but there are a lot of legit things they do do and if they dwarfed, here comes the corps and crooks.

I'm personally in favor of less federal government, and more state and local government. Citizens lose way too much influence when things get too big.