Fred S Cabinet Secretary?

bacha29

Smith has just arrived at Trump Tower. What do you think? Department of Labor Secretary? How about Commerce or Transportation?

Oldfart

How bout just discussing how lowering the tax burden on business will help grow a stagnant economy. Trump kept saying that and business leaders kept telling Obama that businesses cant keep paying up to 39% in taxes. Obama was just too ignorant to understand.

bacha29

How bout just discussing how lowering the tax burden on business will help grow a stagnant economy. Trump kept saying that and business leaders kept telling Obama that businesses cant keep paying up to 39% in taxes. Obama was just too ignorant to understand.
That's the going rate but in reality they pay some of the LOWEST Actual tax rates in the world given the numerous credits accelerated depreciation and carry forwards. Not to mention widely varied and loosely enforced GAAP rules. This explains how Trump has avoided paying taxes in nearly 20 years. He even deducted the losses of his partners on his returns which may explain why you won't see any of his tax returns now or ever. Claims that he will release them after he is "audited" rest assured it will be the longest "audit" in the history of the IRS. Like Lincoln said, "you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time". Which category do you fall into?.....I'll leave that up to you to decide.

Oldfart

I will listen to the business minds of America. Jack Welch, Fred S, Arthur Blank all gave a speech and outlined the high income taxes and dividend taxes American business pay. Why do you think companies are inverting and moving to Ireland? I would believe Jack Welch, one of the finest business minds in the world over a maroon like you, who THINKS he knows everything about business. In reality, you are just like the rest of us. A dumb ole truck driver.

bacha29

I will listen to the business minds of America. Jack Welch, Fred S, Arthur Blank all gave a speech and outlined the high income taxes and dividend taxes American business pay. Why do you think companies are inverting and moving to Ireland? I would believe Jack Welch, one of the finest business minds in the world over a maroon like you, who THINKS he knows everything about business. In reality, you are just like the rest of us. A dumb ole truck driver.
A true Southern "good ol boy" who in keeping with the culture of that region literally worships rich white guys , allowing them to fuel their greed by crying on your shoulder in an effort to make you believe that your life will be better will you give them everything they want and in doing so allowing them to do your thinking for you. I on the other hand know better than to let a bunch of rich white oligarch's to do my thinking for me. I can do that on my own.

Oldfart

A true Southern "good ol boy" who in keeping with the culture of that region literally worships rich white guys , allowing them to fuel their greed by crying on your shoulder in an effort to make you believe that your life will be better will you give them everything they want and in doing so allowing them to do your thinking for you. I on the other hand know better than to let a bunch of rich white oligarch's to do my thinking for me. I can do that on my own.

A wise man once told me to listen to those smarter than me and I might learn something. Someone must have told you to listen to every dip snit. Look how you turned out.

bacha29

Not a fan of Fred S, but here's a tip bacha, when you get your money from the lawsuit against x buy his stock.
Why? The stock was downgraded just 2 days ago due to the fact that the integration of TNT will cost many times what was first estimated with no final numbers anywhere in sight. Who will most likely be charged with the task of maintaining EPS during this period? Why Ground of course. As for buying stocks, on Tuesday Snapchat filed it's IPO expected to roll it out in March.

Bounty

Why? The stock was downgraded just 2 days ago due to the fact that the integration of TNT will cost many times what was first estimated with no final numbers anywhere in sight. Who will most likely be charged with the task of maintaining EPS during this period? Why Ground of course. As for buying stocks, on Tuesday Snapchat filed it's IPO expected to roll it out in March.
Thanks for the tip!

bacha29

Thanks for the tip!
If you have plans to go for some Snapchat keep this in mind. It could be a very small float meaning that the shares available to the public might be small compared to the shares still held by the private investors. Likewise you have to stay on the lookout for a secondary offering quickly following the IPO. In addition the lockout period that keeps employees from selling out their shares could end early as well. As a retail investor it's always good to wait for it to establish a trading range first then go after it .

bacha29

Would rather take tips from Bernie Madoff
+Facebook IPOed at 38. I waited and bought in at 23 after establishing trading range. Tonight in after hours trading it's at $117.79. Target price still at 155. Granted I do acknowledge the fact that you were listed on the Forbes 400 richest Americans just ahead of Smith but I do have a couple of brokerage accounts and make a few trades every month.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If you have plans to go for some Snapchat keep this in mind. It could be a very small float meaning that the shares available to the public might be small compared to the shares still held by the private investors. Likewise you have to stay on the lookout for a secondary offering quickly following the IPO. In addition the lockout period that keeps employees from selling out their shares could end early as well. As a retail investor it's always good to wait for it to establish a trading range first then go after it .

The more detailed the investment advice on this board, the more likely it's being given by an idiot.

bacha29

The more detailed the investment advice on this board, the more likely it's being given by an idiot.
We'll see what happens when they roll it out. Few shares if any will be available to the retail investor probably for months and hopefully it will be in a trading range. And the possibilities I mentioned are entirely in keeping with what often happens with IPO's today. But don't even try to tell me that you don't have your eyes on it as well.