Fred S, the master of bs.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fredward - quit paying yourself such obscene amounts of $$$...How much money does a person really need anyway?

There, there's my suggestion how to save the firm a few bucks. You're welcome.

The sociopath Smith needs the money to validate his mental self-worth. He also has hefty monthly payments to Satan, the GOP, and to Mr. Hoffa.

MechLift

I can remember, when they were looking to cut costs and asked us lowly couriers if we had any ideas

I couldn't believe when recently big screens were hung here and there with endless loops of half-rate models blipping about keen stuff going on in Memphis. What I wouldn't do to just have the truck insides power sprayed and the windows cleaned.

overflowed

I couldn't believe when recently big screens were hung here and there with endless loops of half-rate models blipping about keen stuff going on in Memphis. What I wouldn't do to just have the truck insides power sprayed and the windows cleaned.
So true, not to knock anyone, the only people I have seen watching with interest is the ground drivers that pick up from our station. But, they don't get any nifty flyers in the mail.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

What a waste. It's like they think video Kool-Aid will be successful now that people aren't drinking the liquid version.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Will still watch front lie on a VHS tape. At least, I think we do, I haven't watched one in quite a few months.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Will still watch front lie on a VHS tape. At least, I think we do, I haven't watched one in quite a few months.

It used to be required, and management had to have 100% viewership or get dinged. I really like ""Front Lie". It's a good name for a Federal Excuse production.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Front Lie is basically the same each month. MT3 wants more SPH. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

Sorry Matt but each time you open your mouth, we have the incentive to do less.

EffOff

Here at FedexOffice, we just had "Employee Appreciation Week". And what did that "appreciation" consist of? We got to wear a purple FedExOffice T-shirt to work for two weeks instead of our usual workshirts. And um...let's see...what else? Oh yeah. We got a "dinner" concocted by our manager consisting of what appeared to be his family's leftovers. No caterers for us, no sir, nor were we treated to a restaurant dinner. Just stuff cooked up by our boss and eaten in the break room.

Boy do I feel appreciated!!! :censored2::annoyed2::sick:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Here at FedexOffice, we just had "Employee Appreciation Week". And what did that "appreciation" consist of? We got to wear a purple FedExOffice T-shirt to work for two weeks instead of our usual workshirts. And um...let's see...what else? Oh yeah. We got a "dinner" concocted by our manager consisting of what appeared to be his family's leftovers. No caterers for us, no sir, nor were we treated to a restaurant dinner. Just stuff cooked up by our boss and eaten in the break room.

Boy do I feel appreciated!!! :censored2::annoyed2::sick:
Sounds more like "Employee Depreciation Week."

What a big pile of pile of crap. Why bother?

vantexan

Not really. Fred owns politicians on both sides, but it was Republicans who snuck through the wording that preserved the RLA when the IBT had an active campaign back in 1996-97.
No, really, it was the Dems who had the power to let us unionize locally but chose Fred's money instead. The Republicans made this all possible, but the Dems turned a blind eye rather than help working people out. That's supposed to be their shtick. Everyone knows the Republicans are anti-union, what's the surprise there? Democrats are supposed to be pro-union.