Fred S's disconnect.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I enjoyed how Fred S had no idea how much volume UPS Ground/Air takes in on an average day. FedEx's largest competitor. Who let this guy stay in charge???

Unfortunately, it's still Fred's company. The Smith family controls a lot of the stock. His main worry today was if his Depends would hold-up through the announcement.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
If you ask Pat Bowlen how many yards the Raiders average on offense, I bet he can't tell you.

failing-forward-2-Awkward-Sports-Analogy.jpg
failing-forward-2-Awkward-Sports-Analogy.jpg

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Good God, someone got GIF-happy recently.

Pat Bowlen is the CEO of the Broncos and the Raiders are their rivals. I don't think it matters if a CEO can rattle off all the stats of a competitor. He hires people to take care of that.

StuffItFred

I enjoyed how Fred S had no idea how much volume UPS Ground/Air takes in on an average day. FedEx's largest competitor. Who let this guy stay in charge???

He knows more about his competition than he does about his "peasant workers".

I nominate he and Thornton for a fedex firing squad. I can supply the ammo!

TUT

Isn't Fred planning on his retirement soon, like no more then two more years? I've though I read or heard that... Personally I'm amazed people like Fred still even want to be doing this.

59 Dano

Do you think Scott Davis knows the same about you guys? Both have people who do this stuff for them.

That's why I love this place and it's like sports talk radio!! Guys in the cheap seats who are adamant that they would be better coaches and GM's than anyone else -- with no experience!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That's why I love this place and it's like sports talk radio!! Guys in the cheap seats who are adamant that they would be better coaches and GM's than anyone else -- with no experience!
Just like you think you know everything about being a courier -- with no experience!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Do you think Scott Davis knows the same about you guys? Both have people who do this stuff for them.

I'm betting he does.
It has to be one of the biggest stats on the "scoreboard".
Why wouldn't he know where his company stands in relation to his biggest competitor?
Whether it be in the form of a percentage or hard numbers, I think he knows, I know he should.

59 Dano

How often do you wear-out a set of kneepads?

Your backside has to be sore with the screwing you keep whining about getting. It must not be too bad since you purposefully put off retirement (snicker) to purposely stay here and purposely keep getting reamed.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Your backside has to be sore with the screwing you keep whining about getting. It must not be too bad since you purposefully put off retirement (snicker) to purposely stay here and purposely keep getting reamed.
Reamed? Maybe in your opinion. Reading MFE's posts must not be too bad since you purposefully keep returning like a toothache to purposely stay here and you purposely keep getting reamed. Ha!