Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

I have to believe that when "Jimmy" asked for discussion that he was hoping for intelligent discussion, not something juvenile like "TDU sucks!".

He was smiling at you because he thought that you were an idiot.
Maybe but is he saw you he'd say you were a scab. Just like most on this site. You are so anti union pro company anti women. You might be a reason people join but it's because you are a mean human being:) peace.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Maybe but is he saw you he'd say you were a scab. Just like most on this site. You are so anti union pro company anti women. You might be a reason people join but it's because you are a mean human being:) peace.

You two have a whole lot more in common than you want to realize.

Yup. I said it and was threatened by TDU supporters. These people were kicked out and had guest badges. They were never back after that. They lost all credentials.

When Jimmy asked for discussion I said tdu sucks. And every loved it. I got seconds cheers and I could see Jimmy smiling up there when I did it.

Make no mistake I truly think tdu does suck they want to tear down our great union. Their leader was a teamster for 1 year. It's all a money grab fr Ken P. I ran into so many people there that truly hate and despise tdu. It's like 99 percentile.
Plus there was a women kicked out from local 251. The physically tried to bump another delegate and was sent home. Fact.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Not fact. Where do you get this crap from?
You don't even know. Plenty of people on here were there. You weren't. Your getting half truths from a group that before all else, puts TDU first. And in order to do that, the need to lie, cheat and steal. It's sad there are people like that.

Spongebob1

Not fact. Where do you get this crap from?

These two knuckleheads do nothing but lie, hoping someone will fall for their bull, they lie so much they believe their own lies,... Pant load is still pe'od that he got the least amount of votes, for a new group coming in and taking over office, that was so broke and corrupt, and ex-stewards obstructing every move, I think M.T has done a good job,

What's the story you heard? Why did she get kicked out? What was she falsely accused of? Three simple questions
The short story is that she go physical with another delegate. She was bumping some Tupac that morning before she came in probably. She went all thugLife gangsta. Girl like to fight what can you say about that. She actually has a history of persecution of members of her own local.

Gimme Danger

The short story is that she go physical with another delegate. She was bumping some Tupac that morning before she came in probably. She went all thugLife gangsta. Girl like to fight what can you say about that. She actually has a history of persecution of members of her own local.

That's pretty damn funny. I'll have to left her know you think she's so tough. And you think she can take on a group of hostile red vests booing at anyone the whips tell them to boo at.
While she left that session, she was not kicked out and came back for every session afterwards.

How about the maroon that did get kicked out for heckling the TU acceptance speech? So much for respecting the democratic everyone agreed to follow.
Typical Hoffa thug.

image.jpeg
That's pretty damn funny. I'll have to left her know you think she's so tough. And you think she can take on a group of hostile red vests booing at anyone the whips tell them to boo at.
While she left that session, she was not kicked out and came back for every session afterwards.

How about the maroon that did get kicked out for heckling the TU acceptance speech? So much for respecting the democratic everyone agreed to follow.
Typical H thug.
I wasn't in there for that one but I got pictures from someone who was. It looked very lonely

10 point

Screenshot_2016-03-18-21-52-24.png

wide load

Typical H thug.
It went from us lying, to her leaving the session? Dude, just stop. She wasn't banned. Apparently you know she was told to leave to conduct herself like a normal person. You even know it. That's why you said "she came back to every session AFTERWORDS". Your lies will be the end of you.

wide load

These two knuckleheads do nothing but lie, hoping someone will fall for their bull, they lie so much they believe their own lies,... Pant load is still pe'od that he got the least amount of votes, for a new group coming in and taking over office, that was so broke and corrupt, and ex-stewards obstructing every move, I think M.T has done a good job,
What are these lies?

It went from us lying, to her leaving the session? Dude, just stop. She wasn't banned. Apparently you know she was told to leave to conduct herself like a normal person. You even know it. That's why you said "she came back to every session AFTERWORDS". Your lies will be the end of you.
See what you have togo through just to get in the tell ya?