Fred Z to endorse the L-396 Richard G Slate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The money was split between every Waste Management Teamster in the country. The violation was nationwide and Isidro Valdivia filed the lawsuit and was represented by TDU lawyers.

I am not sure how this "helps" 396 UPSers in the least. This "accomplishment" is completely useless to "us" at UPS.

Therefore, having no value to the UPS voters.

TOS.

steamroll

The Other Side i know A is retired in late 2007. So what are the years that A ran against H 4 times????? We will see if the Local 396 membership will have a short term memory about the contract or their insurance when they vote real soon. When Ron H is out there campaigning i want to hear his 12 years of experience that he's been office under his leadership the results of the 2 worst UPS contracts he negociated in Teamster History. Ron H should have stood by his members instead of being a Hoffa/Hall follower. Now that's being a real leader. The Other Side i've seen in your posts some of the corruption you've exposed as well if that continues and the lack of participation by the members in the next few contract there will more likely not be any more union. That's sad that a Full Time Feeder - Package car driver doesn't care about the Part Time to Full Time Progression and as a return of the favor in the 2nd round of the supplement voting those same part timers that wanted their raises and retro checks didn't care about the retirees that are going to get screwed i see Ron H has done a excellent job in dividing his membership up into pieces since he stabbed his good friend Danny Bruno in the back as well as Jim S. Will he stabbed :censored2: then Hoffa/Hall too to move up in the Union latter??? I"ll just say this Ron H is just a Sell Out along with his cronies that go along to just get along. If the G slate is reading this when you all start campaigning hit the Olympic building first since the Wilshire Center drivers are calling you out on facebook on a member's timeline that i saw on a member's phone. I don't have a facebook account yet. We will see what Fred Z has to say.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Other Side i know A is retired in late 2007. So what are the years that A ran against H 4 times????? We will see if the Local 396 membership will have a short term memory about the contract or their insurance when they vote real soon. When Ron H is out there campaigning i want to hear his 12 years of experience that he's been office under his leadership the results of the 2 worst UPS contracts he negociated in Teamster History. Ron H should have stood by his members instead of being a Hoffa/Hall follower. Now that's being a real leader. The Other Side i've seen in your posts some of the corruption you've exposed as well if that continues and the lack of participation by the members in the next few contract there will more likely not be any more union. That's sad that a Full Time Feeder - Package car driver doesn't care about the Part Time to Full Time Progression and as a return of the favor in the 2nd round of the supplement voting those same part timers that wanted their raises and retro checks didn't care about the retirees that are going to get screwed i see Ron H has done a excellent job in dividing his membership up into pieces since he stabbed his good friend Danny Bruno in the back as well as Jim S. Will he stabbed :censored2: then Hoffa/Hall too to move up in the Union latter??? I"ll just say this Ron H is just a Sell Out along with his cronies that go along to just get along. If the G slate is reading this when you all start campaigning hit the Olympic building first since the Wilshire Center drivers are calling you out on facebook on a member's timeline that i saw on a member's phone. I don't have a facebook account yet. We will see what Fred Z has to say.

While, I am not sure how your post helps the conversation, go back and read what I wrote. It matters not all the emotion you seem to want to remind us all of.

This election comes down to mathematics and mathematics alone. VOTES are counted by "feelings". Yes, are people upset, ABSOLUTELY, will that translate into more votes, ??? NO.

Lets dispense with the Zuckerman issue. NOBODY outside the G camp even knows or understands who Zuckerman is. Ask any person in a UPS yard outside the G camp, and you will hear a resounding "WHO?"

What could Zuckerman possibly have to say to our members about G? He knows NOTHING about his performance as a Business Agent. Zuckermans influence on our local membership is amount to breeze in the wind. You hear it, but you dont pay any attention to it because its just air passing through.

This election comes down to two things, Can Ron hold his base that will vote for him no matter what, and can G bring enough outsiders into his camp to bring in the votes HE CANNOT get for himself.

All the other emotional recapping of events over the last two contracts is really a waste of time. WE ALL know the last two contracts were not in the members best interests, but that doesnt mean we put in a person(s) with ZERO experience to guide us through the next contract.

Hyperbolic Rhetoric isnt going to make people vote. Ron and I may be on different sides on issues currently affecting all of us, but Ron has the experience over G to at least maintain the status quo and not affect the membership negatively. The damage has already been done with the 2013 contract.

Nobody is talking about it any longer in the yards. Nobody cares enough.

Members have to decide on one premise only, If they get in trouble, and they should lose their job in the next three years, who do they have a better chance of getting their job back with, RON or G.

Who do you want in your corner?

Does G have the experience to pick up the phone and call the regional manager , division manager, labor managers and get a person his/her job back with a simple telephone, like I can, or Ron?

The answer is simple. NO.

If you want to be the first guinea pig in a G administration to lose his job and then have that job riding on his abilities alone, then you better start completing a new resume.

Look at ALL the stewards that G got fired when he was the business agent. Giving them all bad advice, getting them to act out , telling them he had their backs, only to watch them ALL lose their jobs.

I know one person very well, and he will come forward once the campaigning starts.

You dont know everything about G you THINK you know.

TOS.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Dude not to be rude, but your writing is really bad. I don't understand half of what you are trying to say. Are you backing Ron or G?

While, I am not sure how your post helps the conversation, go back and read what I wrote. It matters not all the emotion you seem to want to remind us all of.

This election comes down to mathematics and mathematics alone. VOTES are counted by "feelings". Yes, are people upset, ABSOLUTELY, will that translate into more votes, ??? NO.

Lets dispense with the Zuckerman issue. NOBODY outside the G camp even knows or understands who Zuckerman is. Ask any person in a UPS yard outside the G camp, and you will hear a resounding "WHO?"

What could Zuckerman possibly have to say to our members about G? He knows NOTHING about his performance as a Business Agent. Zuckermans influence on our local membership is amount to breeze in the wind. You hear it, but you dont pay any attention to it because its just air passing through.

This election comes down to two things, Can Ron hold his base that will vote for him no matter what, and can G bring enough outsiders into his camp to bring in the votes HE CANNOT get for himself.

All the other emotional recapping of events over the last two contracts is really a waste of time. WE ALL know the last two contracts were not in the members best interests, but that doesnt mean we put in a person(s) with ZERO experience to guide us through the next contract.

Hyperbolic Rhetoric isnt going to make people vote. Ron and I may be on different sides on issues currently affecting all of us, but Ron has the experience over G to at least maintain the status quo and not affect the membership negatively. The damage has already been done with the 2013 contract.

Nobody is talking about it any longer in the yards. Nobody cares enough.

Members have to decide on one premise only, If they get in trouble, and they should lose their job in the next three years, who do they have a better chance of getting their job back with, RON or G.

Who do you want in your corner?

Does G have the experience to pick up the phone and call the regional manager , division manager, labor managers and get a person his/her job back with a simple telephone, like I can, or Ron?

The answer is simple. NO.

If you want to be the first guinea pig in a G administration to lose his job and then have that job riding on his abilities alone, then you better start completing a new resume.

Look at ALL the stewards that G got fired when he was the business agent. Giving them all bad advice, getting them to act out , telling them he had their backs, only to watch them ALL lose their jobs.

I know one person very well, and he will come forward once the campaigning starts.

You dont know everything about G you THINK you know.

TOS.
My money would go on your outcome brother.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dude not to be rude, but your writing is really bad. I don't understand half of what you are trying to say. Are you backing Ron or G?

Im not surprised.

I am in NEITHER ones camp. None of the above would be my choice if it was an option. However, this time around, I will support Ron.

Not because I "like" his leadership, but rather, I fear what G could do to the membership.

Let me point something out.

For all the people talking about Ron's connections to outside sources within the teamsters, taking away his ability to be effective as an independent leader (myself included),....

What about Galvans reaching out to another principle officer of another local?

Doesnt this also demonstrate that Galvans interests are pointing in the same direction as Ron's? He has made an attempt at involving himself as a delegate at the convention (he lost) he ran in the last election (he lost) and now he is attempting to rely on this "outside" source to draw votes for him, but what will friend. Zuckerman want in return?

Nothing is free at the Teamsters.

A person cant complain about Ron's involvement with other leaders and then rally to G who is doing the Identical thing.

Ron stood up on his own two feet when we first ran for office, and then, found himself connected. That's simple politics.

G is a two time loser, who didnt break the average dissention vote by much, trying to "be" connected before he ever takes office.

There is a huge difference between the two.

I respect Ron for his accomplishments at the local..but I can also be critical of his failures.

That is my middle ground.

TOS.

Im not surprised.

I am in NEITHER ones camp. None of the above would be my choice if it was an option. However, this time around, I will support Ron.

Not because I "like" his leadership, but rather, I fear what G could do to the membership.

Let me point something out.

For all the people talking about Ron's connections to outside sources within the teamsters, taking away his ability to be effective as an independent leader (myself included),....

What about Galvans reaching out to another principle officer of another local?

Doesnt this also demonstrate that Galvans interests are pointing in the same direction as Ron's? He has made an attempt at involving himself as a delegate at the convention (he lost) he ran in the last election (he lost) and now he is attempting to rely on this "outside" source to draw votes for him, but what will friend. Zuckerman want in return?

Nothing is free at the Teamsters.

A person cant complain about Ron's involvement with other leaders and then rally to G who is doing the Identical thing.

Ron stood up on his own two feet when we first ran for office, and then, found himself connected. That's simple politics.

G is a two time loser, who didnt break the average dissention vote by much, trying to "be" connected before he ever takes office.

There is a huge difference between the two.

I respect Ron for his accomplishments at the local..but I can also be critical of his failures.

That is my middle ground.

TOS.
The voice of reason. Keep preaching some of these peoe on here NEED to hear what you have to say.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

And for the record. A didnt run against us 4 times. His last attempt at trying to run for office was the year we stomped him.

He ran against Bruno and Lopez.

Receiving less votes each time out, despite changing all his slate members, and trying to bring in sanitation "hero's" to save his ash.

People like G. T, M. K, D. C and the like were all a part of A's wonderful slate. Each one of them trashed RON during the election, but somehow, ended up in his administration? Odd how that happens.

TOS.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Its like those clowns at 952 that would bully people around for Patrick K and all of the sudden turned on him because he didn't hire them as BAs. Those guys are now hanging out with Ron and he pays for their trips to Las Vegas even though they aren't members of 396. Pathetic if you ask me.

steamroll

Dude not to be rude, but your writing is really bad. I don't understand half of what you are trying to say. Are you backing Ron or G?[/q Not backing H he's had 12 years to make things right. I'm concerned that i haven't heard anything from G as of late.

steamroll

Hoffa SUX. Not backing H he's had 12 years to make things right. I haven't heard much from G in getting his name out there as well and the The Other Side when did A run against Raul Lopez??? I know he joined the Local in 1995. I'll state this one of Ron's biggest failures is to appoint competent Business Agents that will do their jobs and what's sad most of them aren't even Business Agent material

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hoffa SUX. Not backing H he's had 12 years to make things right. I haven't heard much from G in getting his name out there as well and the The Other Side when did A run against Raul Lopez??? I know he joined the Local in 1995. I'll state this one of Ron's biggest failures is to appoint competent Business Agents that will do their jobs and what's sad most of them aren't even Business Agent material

I agree, his business agents have NOT been one of his successes. from G. T, to S. C, these fellows have been doormats to the company.

But having the competence to determine who is qualified and who isnt is the key to success. Last time out, G was running around with "hooligans" that were in front of yards starting trouble, not projecting an image of professionalism.

One of those dummies was D.M, who got himself fired while hanging around with G and pumped himself up with Gs support until the point where he was fired by UPS. He lost in arbitration, but that really turned out to be determined ahead of time.

M wasnt someone who was qualified in any sense, yet G brought him into the camp and that demonstrated his inability to make good decisions.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
G has announced his "poker tournament" fundraiser, with guest speaker friend. Zuckerman.

I wonder if friend. Zuckerman is out here on the locals dime for NON union business? A fundraiser for G hardly qualifies as a local expense.

Something 89 should look into.

TOS.

G has announced his "poker tournament" fundraiser, with guest speaker friend. Zuckerman.

I wonder if friend. Zuckerman is out here on the locals dime for NON union business? A fundraiser for G hardly qualifies as a local expense.

TOS.
Someone should drop a dime and figure it out.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
G has announced his "poker tournament" fundraiser, with guest speaker friend. Z.

TOS.

TOS,
Apparently you are unaware of the "Take Back Our Union" movement that has been touring the country since the implementation of the contract by the IBT. It is being co-chaired by Fred Z, Sandy P, Tim S and Tony J.

And you better bet Z is not traveling on the Local 89s dime. Hoffa would have trusteed that local just like it did L-120. Hoffa actually went after Z following the 2011 election for running on the G slate. Since he didn't find any dirt on him he retaliated by removing him as Director of the Carhaulers.

The question is will the other three be there at the meeting to endorse Richard G? We all know Z is the guy that led the fight for the NO vote and that he's become very popular among the few of us that know IBT politics and their corrupt leadership.

The fact that Z will be in Los Angeles has not been taken lightly by Ron H. As a matter of fact the last I heard was that Ron contacted Z personally and told him he had no beef with him and respected his position to stand against the contract. He also begged him to stay out of 396 politics.

Z replied that Ron as International VP had not done nothing to stand with Local 89 on their position to reject the contract, and because of that he was gonna do anything to support anyone who stood against this contract nationwide.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS,
Apparently you are unaware of the "Take Back Our Union" movement that has been touring the country since the implementation of the contract by the IBT. It is being co-chaired by Fred Z, Sandy P, Tim S and Tony J.

And you better bet Z is not traveling on the Local 89s dime. Hoffa would have trusteed that local just like it did L-120. Hoffa actually went after Z following the 2011 election for running on the G slate. Since he didn't find any dirt on him he retaliated by removing him as Director of the Carhaulers.

The question is will the other three be there at the meeting to endorse Richard G? We all know Z is the guy that led the fight for the NO vote and that he's become very popular among the few of us that know IBT politics and their corrupt leadership.

The fact that Z will be in Los Angeles has not been taken lightly by Ron H. As a matter of fact the last I heard was that Ron contacted Z personally and told him he had no beef with him and respected his position to stand against the contract. He also begged him to stay out of 396 politics.

Z replied that Ron as International VP had not done nothing to stand with Local 89 on their position to reject the contract, and because of that he was gonna do anything to support anyone who stood against this contract nationwide.

The key word in your "whole" post is the word FEW.

It matters not what "tour" Z is on, as long as his local membership isnt footing the travel bill, expenses, per diems and hotel bills with local money.

A G fundraiser is NOT a legal expense for his local.

I am sure, members of 89 will look at this matter themselves now that its been flagged.

As for the TDU circus coming to town, G better hope Sandy and S dont come to L.A. and put their names on his back.

That would be the same as G tying his own noose and finding a tall tree to jump off of.

G is so desperate to be a part of the international scene, he has NO room to be critical of Ron H.

TOS.