Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I see the "girls" are at again!!

" must be tdu " -- OMG it's tdu -- Hallelujah friend.Z hates tdu -- OMG friend.Z is talking to tdu,.....

You girls sound like 7th grader cheerleaders,....

This is why members are pe'od,......

View attachment 67057
Your prayers were answered fz is now the presidential candidate.......if he wasn't good enough at the top of the ticket before why is he good enough now? And tdu is important fact because he's running on the tdu ticket

Spongebob1

Your prayers were answered fz is now the presidential candidate.......if he wasn't good enough at the top of the ticket before why is he good enough now? And tdu is important fact because he's running on the tdu ticket

Will you please educate yourself,...!
You "pretend" to know what what your talking about son, but you don't,...
This is NOT a "tdu" ticket,... several on the slate are not tdu,...... They all have the same goal,.... To oust the failing administration that's in now!....

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

This is NOT a "tdu" ticket,... several on the slate are not tdu,...... They all have the same goal,.... To oust the failing administration that's in now!....
Do you really think teamsters United isn't a tdu ticket? I hope your joking but if not I feel sorry for you

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
TDU is too dumb to see that Zuck is using them. Zuck hates TDU!
Zuckerman and TDU both see what many teamsters now see after 16 plus years of incompetent leadership.

H and the OG need to go away.

We are throwing a retirement party for H later this year, and you all are invited.

LagunaBrown

"TDU is not our friend, and we will do whatever we must to fight their plan to destroy our union. This resolution is a first step in Local ## campaign
to stand up for real Teamsters by fighting back against TDU’s anti-Teamster agenda. We cannot allow this group to weaken our union and destroy our ability to improve the quality of life for working men and women." - FZ

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
several?

wide load

Z and TDU both see what many teamsters now see after 16 plus years of incompetent leadership.

H and the OG need to go away.

We are throwing a retirement party for H later this year, and you all are invited.
Actually wait 2 years. He will retire. But on his own terms. Hall and O will take the Teamsters into the direction it deserves.
Z is using TDU. Just like Carey did. Z hates TDUers. HATES THEM.

Spongebob1

"TDU is not our friend, and we will do whatever we must to fight their plan to destroy our union. This resolution is a first step in Local ## campaign
to stand up for real Teamsters by fighting back against TDU’s anti-Teamster agenda. We cannot allow this group to weaken our union and destroy our ability to improve the quality of life for working men and women." - FZ

You,.....Tim have no credibility with me,....your own members have no respect for you,......

I believe they call you you the 'flip-flop - fence jumper' it's which ever side suits 'you' at the time,....

LagunaBrown

You,.....Tim have no credibility with me,....your own members have no respect for you,......

I believe they call you you the 'flip-flop - fence jumper' it's which ever side suits 'you' at the time,....

Oh you are talking about credibility? Your a TDU cheerleader do you mean Tim S?

Speaking of "flip flop fence jumper" let me post another quote from the 2nd TDU poster boy.

"TDU has earned a negative reputation around the country for attempting to destroy the Teamsters Union from within. Their anti-union activities over
the years are well documented, and are an insult to the hard-working men and women of our Union. TDU calls itself a democratic organization, but
the truth is there is nothing democratic about this group. This small splinter group based out of Detroit, Michigan is not interested in what is best for
Teamsters. Their only mission is to undermine the Teamsters Union, do what they can to weaken the membership, and help anti-union interests and
employers destroy our ability to fight for working families." - FZ

Spongebob1

The members are done waiting, time for change and its friend.Z he has almost 40 yrs being a teamster, 25 of those being an officer,...... I also just found out that K.H voted for friend.Z for another term as President of Joint Council,..... how interesting,...huh

LagunaBrown

The members are done waiting, time for change and its friend.Z he has almost 40 yrs being a teamster, 25 of those being an officer,...... I also just found out that K.H voted for friend.Z for another term as President of Joint Council,..... how interesting,...huh
wow............ (yawn)

Spongebob1

Oh you are talking about credibility? Your a TDU cheerleader do you mean Tim S?

Speaking of "flip flop fence jumper" let me post another quote from the 2nd TDU poster boy.

"TDU has earned a negative reputation around the country for attempting to destroy the Teamsters Union from within. Their anti-union activities over
the years are well documented, and are an insult to the hard-working men and women of our Union. TDU calls itself a democratic organization, but
the truth is there is nothing democratic about this group. This small splinter group based out of Detroit, Michigan is not interested in what is best for
Teamsters. Their only mission is to undermine the Teamsters Union, do what they can to weaken the membership, and help anti-union interests and
employers destroy our ability to fight for working families." - FZ

This is what I here from you,....blah,blah,blah......

" FENCE JUMPER TIMMY"

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Actually wait 2 years. He will retire. But on his own terms. hall and O will take the Teamsters into the direction it deserves.
Z is using TDU. Just like Carey did. Z hates TDUers. HATES THEM.
You are saying that if H pulls a miracle and wins, that he won't serve a full term.

That is they most jacked up crap I have ever heard.

He should retire now, if that's the case.

Running for a 5 year term, and only planning on serving 2 of the years is friend-ing dishonest.

But what do you expect from the dirt bags at the marble palace.

LagunaBrown

This is what I here from you,....blah,blah,blah......

" FENCE JUMPER TIMMY"
We all know you are TDU and have blinders on. You can not even realize that Multiemployer Pension Reform Act (MPRA) would have happened no matter who was in office. KEEP WORKIN YOUR POM POMS GIRL!

Spongebob1

He new yrs ago the pension was in trouble and did nothing, 17 yrs,... to fix it,

image.jpeg

wide load

You are saying that if H pulls a miracle and wins, that he won't serve a full term.

That is they most jacked up crap I have ever heard.

He should retire now, if that's the case.

Running for a 5 year term, and only planning on serving 2 of the years is friend-ing dishonest.

But what do you expect from the dirt bags at the marble palace.
The guy will be 80 if he goes to term. You hate everything! First you want him out, then you don't want him to retire but to work until he is 80? What's with you?