Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

Chewbacca

And the circus song and clowns frighten me, sometimes when I come home. I will leave the lights on in my bedroom if I'm freaked out. I once slept with the make believe light saber, but don't tell anyone!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Since neither BUG nor the OG cheerleaders have chosen to respond to a previous post of mine, I would like to add this.

TDU backed leaders (Ron Carey) do not allow Teamsters to be pulled out of Teamster pension plans (UPS 1997 strike).

TDU backed leaders (Ron Carey) fight and if need be, STRIKE to keep those members in TEAMSTER PENSION PLAN.

Right there is the main differences between TDU backed leader (Ron Carey) and the OG backed so called leader H.

H lets companies take their teamster employees out of Teamster pension plans (UPS).

H lets companies stop paying into Teamster pension plans (YRC)

H lets companies start other pension plans for their employees, so they do not have to join a Teamster pension plan (UPS Freight).

Now everyone on BC can see the difference between a TDU backed candidate (Fred Z) and the OG backed, sell out, give back, never strike, pension collapsing candidate H.
Compare the total compensation son. Carey wasn't word scroat.