Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Compare the total compensation son. Carey wasn't word scroat.
How many pension plans collapsed under Ron Carey?

None.

How many pension funds collapsed under H?

They are starting to fall like domino's.

Because lack of leadership, falling membership, poor judgement and outright neglect.

None.

Because lack of leadership, falling membership, poor judgement and outright neglect.
That's because he was the god father of the demise of all teamsters pensions giving a at money that he knew wasn't responsible just to win a TDU election.

image.png
Bob1 makes a lot of untrue allegations. Just because she/he says it doesn't make it true. He isn't going to say anything positive about H and H
But

5habits100

None.

Carey is the reason the Teamster Pensions are having issues. Not the current administration.
I guess H and H are to blame for the public sector pension problems for the private sector in PA also? They are underfunded also.
Have you been smacked off a bar stool lately?

BrownBrokeDown

I'd mow lawns, flip burgers or scrub toilets if it put food on the table and a roof over my head.
Wow. what do you think many of us that dont make what you do? 2 jobs (9 years on fulltime, 5.5 years on UPS), wife has 2 jobs. Don't assume because you are an :censored2:.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownBrokeDown

Nothing wrong with scrubbing toilets.

It's honest work.

Are you putting down someone working hard for his family.

Are you, a TEAMSTER putting down another working man or woman?

Are you?
you are voting for Trump. You cannot use this argument as you are voting for someone that puts so many people down...

realbrown1

Wow. what do you think many of us that dont make what you do? 2 jobs (9 years on fulltime, 5.5 years on UPS), wife has 2 jobs. Don't assume because you are an ass.
I was where you are now.

I busted my but, waited for the opportunity, and I gave it my best shot.

The only thing I am criticizing you about is complaining and blaming other people.

If you want more money, go out there and get it.

realbrown1

Carey is the reason the Teamster Pensions are having issues. Not the current administration.
I guess H and H are to blame for the public sector pension problems for the private sector in PA also? They are underfunded also.
Have you been smacked off a bar stool lately?
Nope.

H Ana H are responsible for all the TEAMSTER PENSION PLANS FAILING.

They started to fail under H's watch, and he has done nothing to solve it.

Hell, he even backed new laws that made it possible to rob retired Teamsters of 60% to 70% of their pensions.

H has been a total failure.

realbrown1

You haven't been right yet. Are you feeling guilty? Probably not because you wouldn't know the truth if it was standing in front of you slapping you off a bar stool.
You lie.

You wrong way more than you are right.

And nobody would have the guts to even try to slap me off a bar stool.

You just can't seem to get anything right, including Who should run our union.