Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Wow. what do you think many of us that dont make what you do? 2 jobs (9 years on fulltime, 5.5 years on UPS), wife has 2 jobs. Don't assume because you are an ass.
Do you think I didn't do that?

Don't blame others for a situation you put yourself into.

realbrown1

you are voting for Trump. You cannot use this argument as you are voting for someone that puts so many people down...
Who has he put down, and what did he say about them?

And the main 2 reasons I am voting for Trump is to bring our jobs back from overseas, which might help you.

And to start paying off the national debt, because no other candidate is even talking about it.

BrownBrokeDown

Who has he put down, and what did he say about them?

And the main 2 reasons I am voting for Trump is to bring our jobs back from overseas, which might help you.

And to start paying off the national debt, because no other candidate is even talking about it.
Bringing back jobs doesnt do a damn thing about making the corporations start paying their employees and providing decent health care at a reasonable price.

BrownBrokeDown

Real, its like you dont even read what other people are saying. Listen, i am doing what i have to do. I know where i am in life, and what i have the ability to change at this time. Always looking to change a situation. I wouldnt be at UPS otherwise. This isn't just about me. I have been working as an adult for 17 years. In that time i have seen it change for the worse, and it continues to be worse every year. The top of the heap see their compensation drastically increasing, Wall street gets their payoff, while the majority of workers, working for corporations, see wages that havent changed in 20+ years, healthcare that is getting worse and fewer oppurtunities every year. There is a smaller number of jobs every year that are like UPS with regular raises and good benefits. If you think bringing jobs back from over seas where they are paying $1 or less an hour is going to put the well compensated blue collar jobs back into the "system", i dont even know what to say other than your insane. This is about our kids, grandkids, and more. When Rockefeller and Carnegie and others were in their heyday, it took the Roosevelts to turn the Middle Class around and usher in their Golden Age from app. 1955-1985. Damn near every president since FDR has done something that contributed to the gap that there is today.

When I give examples from my life, I am not bitching for myself. I have a wife and kids that love me, I don't have collecters coming after me, and I am perfectly happy giving my life away to provide for them. The examples are for many of the long time drivers on here that havent experienced the modern corporate world. It is different than what it was, and as the saying goes, :censored2: keeps rolling downhill. We will soon see an end to the true middle class unless something is changed. History repeats, the only question is will the presidents of the future usher in another golden age, because if left up to wall street and the corporations, typical non-union pay wont change for another 20+ years, and the Republicans will continue to try to break the unions.

You know me...
Real, its like you dont even read what other people are saying. Listen, i am doing what i have to do. I know where i am in life, and what i have the ability to change at this time. Always looking to change a situation. I wouldnt be at UPS otherwise. This isn't just about me. I have been working as an adult for 17 years. In that time i have seen it change for the worse, and it continues to be worse every year. The top of the heap see their compensation drastically increasing, Wall street gets their payoff, while the majority of workers, working for corporations, see wages that havent changed in 20+ years, healthcare that is getting worse and fewer oppurtunities every year. There is a smaller number of jobs every year that are like UPS with regular raises and good benefits. If you think bringing jobs back from over seas where they are paying $1 or less an hour is going to put the well compensated blue collar jobs back into the "system", i dont even know what to say other than your insane. This is about our kids, grandkids, and more. When Rockefeller and Carnegie and others were in their heyday, it took the Roosevelts to turn the Middle Class around and usher in their Golden Age from app. 1955-1985. Damn near every president since FDR has done something that contributed to the gap that there is today.

When I give examples from my life, I am not bitching for myself. I have a wife and kids that love me, I don't have collecters coming after me, and I am perfectly happy giving my life away to provide for them. The examples are for many of the long time drivers on here that havent experienced the modern corporate world. It is different than what it was, and as the saying goes, :censored2: keeps rolling downhill. We will soon see an end to the true middle class unless something is changed. History repeats, the only question is will the presidents of the future usher in another golden age, because if left up to wall street and the corporations, typical non-union pay wont change for another 20+ years, and the Republicans will continue to try to break the unions.

But don't take brownbrokedowns word for it...

*Drops Mic*

BrownBrokeDown

*Drops Mic*
Love bernie. The only problem is that while we do need those jobs back, if they do come back(hopefully) they won't even be paying what they were before when they were allowed to leave. Never ending damn spiral.

realbrown1

*Drops Mic*
I have to say, I agree with almost everything Bernie has to say.

He sounds a lot like Trump in this video.

And we should bring these jobs back.

Law of supply and demand, when the unemployment rate really drops, pay will have to go up.

Last edited:

BrownBrokeDown

You have never

I have to say, I agree with almost everything Bernie has to say.

He sounds a lot like Trump in this video.

And we should bring these jobs back.

Law of supply and demand, when the unemployment rate really drops, pay will have to go up.
You have never?

Also supply and demand doesnt matter to the corporations anymore. A manufacturing job paying lets say $18.00 goes overseas. Overseas the same job pays $1.25. It gets brought back to the US. How much do you think the company will pay? Plenty of people out there that would jump at a $10 an hour job. Then the other corporations see that, and, using Upstates favorite phrase, 2 tier wages. Being non-union, the employees cant discuss wages or they can be fired.

realbrown1

Bringing back jobs doesnt do a damn thing about making the corporations start paying their employees and providing decent health care at a reasonable price.
You have never heard of the law of supply and demand?

It's difficult to get employers to pay more when hundreds apply for a job paying $10 an hour.

realbrown1

You have never?

Also supply and demand doesnt matter to the corporations anymore. A manufacturing job paying lets say $18.00 goes overseas. Overseas the same job pays $1.25. It gets brought back to the US. How much do you think the company will pay? Plenty of people out there that would jump at a $10 an hour job. Then the other corporations see that, and, using Upstates favorite phrase, 2 tier wages. Being non-union, the employees cant discuss wages or they can be fired.
When there is almost no one applying for $10 per hour jobs, they increase the rate to get more applicants.

Supply and demand.

BrownBrokeDown

You have never heard of the law of supply and demand?

It's difficult to get employers to pay more when hundreds apply for a job paying $10 an hour.
See the post above yours. unfortunately i believe unless unions are strengthend, rtw repealed, and the population bands together, wall street will still control everything. Wall streets profits are what rules corporate america right now regardless of how many jobs come back under the current non-regulation.

BrownBrokeDown

normally dont read politico but
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/bernie-sanders-superdelegates-219126
even in politics, the 1%'s vote counts more than a middle class worker. If bernie loses by the popular vote, or the awarded state delegates, its still fair. But for a delegate not tied to any state able to vote however he/she feels like and have that vote count the same as 10,000 (if i remember the number correctly) joe blow votes is friggin ridiculous.

5habits100

Nope.

H Ana H are responsible for all the TEAMSTER PENSION PLANS FAILING.

They started to fail under H's watch, and he has done nothing to solve it.

Hell, he even backed new laws that made it possible to rob retired Teamsters of 60% to 70% of their pensions.

H has been a total failure.
Carey is responsible. H tried to fix it and couldn't by law.

You are delusional. That's all I have to say about that.