Fred's Least Favorite Hoiliday

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My guess is that Fred's "honor" goes to business owners on Labor Day, not workers. His sentiments probably parallel those of Eric Cantor, who last year Tweeted out congratulations to those who owned or had started businesses, not to workers themselves. As with many on the far Right, the worker has become the enemy, not an asset.

StuffItFred

My guess is that Fred's "honor" goes to business owners on Labor Day, not workers. His sentiments probably parallel those of Eric Cantor, who last year Tweeted out congratulations to those who owned or had started businesses, not to workers themselves. As with many on the far Right, the worker has become the enemy, not an asset.

I am sure Fecal Freddy prefers we would be working today and the Senior's and Management level in MEM would have a much deserved day off. Why should he offer his peasant hourlies a paid day off?

whenIgetthere

I make it a point to stay away from any company which is open on labor day (hello retail). Hospitals and the like have to stay open, but I see no reason (other than greed, of course) for retail to force employees to work this holiday (or any holiday, for that matter). I can't even believe trash collection in the city where I live is working today! WTF! Of course, retail will tell you they pay time and a half for the holiday, but time and a half of :censored2: is still :censored2:!

DontThrowPackages

This can't be a truer statement. They only wish there was a way to fill our positions with prisoners on work release and pay them half a pack of cigarettes a day but I'm sure they'll come up with something similar someday.

MAKAVELI

This can't be a truer statement. They only wish there was a way to fill our positions with prisoners on work release and pay them half a pack of cigarettes a day but I'm sure they'll come up with something similar someday.
Coming soon to a station near you, the chain gang handlers! Lol

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I'm sure he's checking with his lawyers to make this a reality. Why?... he's looking to "one-up" UPS decision to limit spousal heath care.
hell, he's pretty much already done just exactly that with this new joke of a plan we're getting....Sleezy Bastard :censored2:bag Smith!