Fred's plan to negotiate all local 89 par times into the the central states pension fund.

LagunaBrown

Don't have to post it. You're the one with the inferior plan that you are paying out the nose for.
Do you do you pay a deductible? Oh, sorry son but all the complaints from all the people that moved out of the UPS plan are primarily in your current healthcare, not mine. Anyone can say "inferior" but proving facts is another story.

5habits100

He is going to beat H in the election, then start fixing all the things H has screwed up.
If he tells stewards everything like you claim, answer the question please. Or is the response just he is going to beat H and fix it all? If he does have the answers why hasn't he done anything or made any suggestions over the last 17 years?

Well that's another lie from Lead Belly JK. I am a PT Steward, on the negotiating committee and that lie you just told is outrageous. You should be banned from this site for being a pathetic liar.
Do you remember when I sat next to you? You are the size of a troll.

Last edited:
I don't understand. Fred's plan to put all his part timers into the central states pension fund is a little sacrifice for the betterment of all teamsters. I say good plan Fred.

The fund gets much much needed growth.

Last edited:

Instigator

If he tells stewards everything like you claim, answer the question please. Or is the response just he is going to beat H and fix it all? If he does have the answers why hasn't he done anything or made any suggestions over the last 17 years?
Give him a call. He will be happy to speak to you.

The lie is in the title. Maybe you just don't know how to read.
I heard it's a viable solution being kicked around by the higher ups of teamsters United. I hear TJ of 413 has a high amount of part timers as well and would like the same outcome. He wants to help his members in freight and put the part timers in as well. It's being thrown around.

Last edited:
He is. He's going to negotiate his massive amounts of part timers into the central states pension fund.

Last edited:

5habits100

He will talk to you unless you are a H stooge who has screwed the membership. He doesn't care for those people much
So what you're saying is he is retaliating against me because I don't agree with lame agents and stewards running on Z's ticket running the IBT. Oh would be a great leader. Not

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

So what you're saying is he is retaliating against me because I don't agree with lame agents and stewards running on Z's ticket running the IBT. Oh would be a great leader. Not
Don't forget tdu is backing him......so the big picture plan is to divide the union.......so I can see fz retaliating against h supporters