Fred's Rationale For Giving You Less and Taking Away More

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What I don't understand is how people are upset at management for trying to make as much money as possible off the backs of the labor. If the employees allow it, then it's acceptable? Isn't there a point where corporate just takes too much without giving? It's clearly not there.

Glorifiedpackmule

I hate to say it but fedex office needs a bit of a kick and some cuts and upping productivity. Every time I go into Fedex Office they are confused not offering much customer service. The rest of us at fedex are sweating and panting(even us managers). If you want the FedEx name, a bit of sweat comes with it.

That's what you get when you pay people minimum wage. Why the hell would they care about customer service? Fred gets what he pays for. Express employees that are fed up with take aways, Ground drivers that qualify for food stamps, and KINKOS employees that are paid minimum wage to deal with a** hole customers all day.

MAKAVELI

What I don't understand is how people are upset at management for trying to make as much money as possible off the backs of the labor. If the employees allow it, then it's acceptable? Isn't there a point where corporate just takes too much without giving? It's clearly not there.

You are joking right?