Free KFC chicken! For real!

helenofcalifornia

Hoax, don't move this thread! Please!?! (You can delete it tomorrow when the offer will expire.) For the next 24 hours you can download a coupon off Oprah's website for a two piece chicken meal w/2 sides for free! The coupon is good until the 19th (except May 10). Limit of 4 coupons per family. (how can they control that?)

Sounds like a winner to me. All you cheap husbands can bring dinner home to your families!

Last edited by a moderator:

helenofcalifornia

Or the Denny's mob scene when they gave away free Grandslams? This freebie is at least spaced out over 2 weeks. Yeah Oprah! Thinking of us little people. Thanks Oprah! And Upstate for a well thought out 5000th post. Tangent.

rod

Retired 22 years
It wouldn't let me print a coupon. It said I had already printed the maximum number allowed. Its rigged I tell ya. Oprah- you $uck:sad-little: I want my chicken damit. P.S. Did you notice it says "at participating stores only"? I have a feeling this is going to end up like the Popeyes scam.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Hoax, don't move this thread! Please!?! (You can delete it tomorrow when the offer will expire.) For the next 24 hours you can download a coupon off Oprah's website for a two piece chicken meal w/2 sides for free! The coupon is good until the 19th (except May 10). Limit of 4 coupons per family. (how can they control that?)

Sounds like a winner to me. All you cheap husbands can bring dinner home to your families!

Thanks for the link Helen, what you say you let me take you out for a chicken diinner? You can pick up the drink tab! LOL

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They had it free for the day when I delivered the other day, too bony for me. Now if it were boneless it has very good flavor. My husband is hooked on their chicken, they take something healthy and make it NOT. I do like their barbecue boneless wings tho.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Holding onto Yesterday....Remember buying a bucket of chicken and all the sides and heading for the drive inn movie. Now those were the good 'ol days!

helenofcalifornia

I printed 40 and gave them out to the guys at work. I think the sides are what makes this a good deal. And the biscuit is great too. We shall see how this deal works out.

Billy

now if I can find a link for a free forty I'll be set
Chicken and a forty is the best combination known to man