Free Lynne Stewart

brett636

honestly I don't know who Lynne Stewart is, or why they are wherever they are. All I know is they are probably some communist revolutionary wannabe and if you and wkmac support them then they are probably where they deserve to be, and I hope they stay there.

/thread

wkmac

honestly I don't know who Lynne Stewart is, or why they are wherever they are. All I know is they are probably some communist revolutionary wannabe and if you and wkmac support them then they are probably where they deserve to be, and I hope they stay there.

/thread

Nothing like commenting on something by your own admission you have no knowledge of but then assumptions and logical fallacies always work to make the non thinking assume you know what you are talking about!

BrownArmy

circular-reasoning-works-because-150x150.jpg

island1fox

:sad-little:Guilty of aiding and abetting murdeous terrorists from the first world trade bombing---- People here hate their country so much --- they believe she should be set free because of her illness ???

May she die in Prison and rot in Hell!:biting::sick::biting:

brett636

:sad-little:Guilty of aiding and abetting murdeous terrorists from the first world trade bombing---- People here hate their country so much --- they believe she should be set free because of her illness ???

May she die in Prison and rot in Hell!:biting::sick::biting:

Looks like my assumptions were correct. Funny how that is...

thanks for the synopsis island!