Free Note 4 arrives in 6 days

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I like this phone and finally figured out,most of the buttons.
hats.jpg
lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
J....you get that hot tub yet?
Ive had the tub, I took the motors and pumps out. Their getting reconditioned now as we speak. Just have to get them back then get my man over here to hook everything back up and check and see if anything else needs a fixin and order a cover for it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ive had the tub, I took the motors and pumps out. Their getting reconditioned now as we speak. Just have to get them back then get my man over here to hook everything back up and check and see if anything else needs a fixin and order a cover for it.
that's what I meant....if it was up and running yet...lol

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What kinda place did you get to rebuild refurbish. We have bad water, and mine took a crap after about 6 yrs. Costs more to fix than buy new.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
What kinda place did you get to rebuild refurbish. We have bad water, and mine took a crap after about 6 yrs. Costs more to fix than buy new.
A place that specializes in those type of motors and pumps. 40 bux a piece to refurbish, I know the guy, used to deliver to him all the time. The tub was free anyway from a guy at work. Just needs some tlc. Still cheaper than buying a new one. Were going to roll with it and see what happens.