Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I think so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No sales guy im sorry but maybe i try again

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Salesguy

Sales Member
Monday, a new day week begins and we can go to work renewed.
I bet you did not enter a lead this week right? Just cause that onetime you tried it failed. We all have a responsibility when it comes to our future. When you enter sales leads you are part of a bright future. Please ops try to understand that double leads can happen and that you just missed that one, but maybe next time it is you who brougt that new customer to ups. there is not a lot better in life than growing the business.
Enjoy your deliveries and keep your eyes moving for those sales leads out there!

Thank you!

We are the best team together, nothing can stop us.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I bet you did not enter a lead this week right? Just cause that onetime you tried it failed. We all have a responsibility when it comes to our future. When you enter sales leads you are part of a bright future. Please ops try to understand that double leads can happen and that you just missed that one, but maybe next time it is you who brougt that new customer to ups. there is not a lot better in life than growing the business.
Enjoy your deliveries and keep your eyes moving for those sales leads out there!

Thank you!

You cover my run for a week with no late airs, no mis-deliveries , no missed business, no customer complaints or accidents. Don't generate any follow-ups, and make 9.5 all week. Oh, don't get injured either.

When you start doing that, then you can try to persuade drivers to do your job.

"There's not a lot better in life than growing the business" Are you insane? ANYTHING is better.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Thank you!

The only team I'm a part of is my local Teamster brotherhood. STFU dude...seriously. Go hold down your office chair before it floats away.

Salesguy

Sales Member
Teamsters has the word team in it so somehow I think we are looking at the same page here. Although i had to google the stfu part that i guess stands for Southern Tenant Farmers' Union (STFU): Large labor union, formed in Arkansas in 1934, which lobbied the federal government for better New Deal reforms.

Nevermind, tell me what It takes for you to bring in leads? How can you and I make a change? You are more than just a teamstarmembernumber! You are UPS and I am proud for who you are and please accemt my offer of online friendship as token of appriciation.

We can make it work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As soon as the constant barrage of managerial harassment stops, maybe I'll turn in a few. Until then, forget it.

Hey sales guy, I'm in the middle of my 10.2 hr planned day. Do u think my driver sip wants me to take 10 minutes out of my day to try to scrounge up a few packages? I doubt it. How many leads did u chase down today?

Salesguy

Sales Member
Hey sales guy, I'm in the middle of my 10.2 hr planned day. Do u think my driver sip wants me to take 10 minutes out of my day to try to scrounge up a few packages? I doubt it. How many leads did u chase down today?

Great job my friend and I love to tell you that a lead will not take you minutes but seconds. A pen a name and a phonenumber should already do the trick. I have been honest to you so please take a breath and be honest with me. If you have time to visit this website and type me a message during your 10,2 hour day you potentially had the choice to write down five leads instead. You did not and there is a reason for that.
Tell me what I need to do to make that happen.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Teamsters has the word team in it so somehow I think we are looking at the same page here. Although i had to google the stfu part that i guess stands for Southern Tenant Farmers' Union (STFU): Large labor union, formed in Arkansas in 1934, which lobbied the federal government for better New Deal reforms.

Nevermind, tell me what It takes for you to bring in leads? How can you and I make a change? You are more than just a teamstarmembernumber! You are UPS and I am proud for who you are and please accemt my offer of online friendship as token of appriciation.

We can make it work.
Isn't drumming up sales leads your job? I just lift cardboard..

Salesguy

Sales Member
I have time because Im on my lunch break. I've submitted sales leads in the past. Never again...
What can I do to remove the never from never again?
I know you could give me ten leads right now but you might feel that it is worthless. But it is not. It is true value and someone out there online with a name caled salesguy likes it a lot. Give it a try and tell me what happens now. Not from ten years ago. Take me with you in your experience monday when you have entered that one lead. I would appriciate it a lot if you would do that. Have a great wknd and end your day well.

Salesguy

Sales Member
Isn't drumming up sales leads your job? I just lift cardboard..

my time is also very limited as I have to make a choice in following up on leads or finding leads. Finding leads takes more time from a closed office that out on the streets in action. If we could combine that power and 1 driver would turn in 1 lead a month, do you know how many leads sales would get from all drivers around the world? Your leads should be the best high quality leads there is to offer. You hear things, see things and understand that if you write your lead down we invest in it like it is one of us. Ask for follow up if you do not get fb. You are entitled to it. We employees are all the same and a happy family. Family help each other out.

T

Turdferguson

Great job my friend and I love to tell you that a lead will not take you minutes but seconds. A pen a name and a phonenumber should already do the trick. I have been honest to you so please take a breath and be honest with me. If you have time to visit this website and type me a message during your 10,2 hour day you potentially had the choice to write down five leads instead. You did not and there is a reason for that.
Tell me what I need to do to make that happen.
Saw this thread and have a couple of sales leads for you
942 S. Shady Grove Rd. Zip code is 38120 phone # 901-818-7500 contact is Frederick W Smith
Also 55 Glen Lake Pkwy 30210 ph# 404-867-5309 Jenny Samples