Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I think so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No sales guy im sorry but maybe i try again

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Salesguy

Sales Member
I would be more than happy to turn in a sales lead or two every month if I weren't already swamped with stops and units of work while your "partners" somewhere else decide to lay off drivers. 200 stops while people are laid off motivates me not the slightest to "grow the business". Apparently the business is growing just fine without my paltry 2 sales leads.
200 stops? Ok wow not sure if you are not a superhero with intergalacticsuperpowers so I am going to be a little bit carefull, but if you would be able to give two succesfull leads a year o wow r.e.s.p.e.c.t.

All upsers x two leads ay : successrate = future 4 all

200 stops? Ok wow not sure if you are not a superhero with intergalacticsuperpowers so I am going to be a little bit carefull, but if you would be able to give two succesfull leads a year o wow r.e.s.p.e.c.t.

All upsers x two leads ay : successrate = future 4 all
Let me try to explain this to you Lucy. You do your job,we will do ours.

I have enough to do at work. Don't need one extra thing to do.

Sleep well and hit the street early Monday.

Salesguy

Sales Member
I chose this career because I didn't want to sell :censored2:. If I wanted to be a salesman, I would have stayed at Wells Fargo. Do your own damn job. You want to help me? Fine, do you work in the same building as the bozos that developed Orion? I'll mail (via UPS of course) you a diad board and you can whack every single one of those clowns on the head with it. Make sure you put your hip into it.
Help me to understand how Orion relates to salesleads to keep it on topic and what the reasons are of you complaining about it.

BrownBlue

New Jack
I put in leads because I'm a proud Teamster and want to see our non-union competitors either get paid what we do or get run out of business. I know both are pipe dreams, but I will fight for Teamster jobs any way I can.

hardcharger

Most of the sales leads we turn in are smaller businesses I've had many of them tell me how hard it is to get ahold of their rep when they have a problem. You want us to get these new accounts but it seems once we get the account they are forgotten or maybe just ignored because they aren't generating the numbers expected by someone sitting behind a computer in an office somewhere. I think if the reps worked as hard at keeping them as we did getting them , there would be more leads.

Maybe they need to get on a route and get dirty and do some real work , then maybe they will appreciate our customers as much as we do.

Salesguy

Sales Member
Most of the sales leads we turn in are smaller businesses I've had many of them tell me how hard it is to get ahold of their rep when they have a problem. You want us to get these new accounts but it seems once we get the account they are forgotten or maybe just ignored because they aren't generating the numbers expected by someone sitting behind a computer in an office somewhere. I think if the reps worked as hard at keeping them as we did getting them , there would be more leads.

Maybe they need to get on a route and get dirty and do some real work , then maybe they will appreciate our customers as much as we do.

We are all UPS but some are just incapabel. We see that across the board in the company, no function excluded and I am sorry you have to deal with this. I hope you see the true value of your entry and that you know you contributed to the future of UPS. Good job.

Last edited:

clean hairy

I wonder how many leads this person coulda gotten and closed on their own in the time they were on here telling us to go get leads?
Just how many leads do you bring in each month, salesguy?