Free UPSSOCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsgrunt

Here, this thread is silly, as Cherly already said, he is not banned.
And she can't do anything to free him from 3rd parties.

Klein,

For the love of God, her name is CHERYL, not Cherly. This is at least the 5th thread in which you misspelled it. Misspelling words is one thing, but Proper names is different. Would you be offended if she spelled your screen name Kling?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
He is not his husband she is her mom and remember what happens when you mess with the mother lions cub.

Uh....I think there's a trash-worthy cake involved???

You know, I re-read what you wrote and you are right. She may be He's She and Their Her may be His Her and their Uncle's Ex may be a Current Wife with a Few of Them that may be Ours and related to Them and Her. She may be dating or seeing Him and they could get married and then be related to Her.
In that case; He and Her would be one of Theirs, but always Ours.
This actually makes sense in NC:happy2:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Klein,

For the love of God, her name is CHERYL, not Cherly. This is at least the 5th thread in which you misspelled it. Misspelling words is one thing, but Proper names is different. Would you be offended if she spelled your screen name Kling?

Grant....How do you know that Klein worhips God? (Or worships anyone).

I never shave on vacation either
I saw him with a turban from his Israel trip.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/friend/f2/YemeniJew.jpg/200px-YemeniJew.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Klein,

You totally cracked me up on this one.

Who would provide the comic relief if you did get banned? Rocketman?
You know it's gonna be a long, long, time....

as well as financial advice? Stug, I.B.M. is at 125. BUY? SELL?
1989 posted some sort of math equation in his/her last post and I got so dizzy, I had to go lay down for a few hours.:sad-very:

Status
Not open for further replies.