Free UPSSOCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Those are my fave.

And YOU know this how?

fxdwg is UPSSOCKS is pickup is BBAG is UpstateNYUPSer and so on......

Lot's of people think that I am UPSSOCKS. I am not! I just like his style (in a weird sort of way). He comes off with some funny stuff sometimes. Sometimes passionate and sincerely helpful and sometimes abusive. Look at his United Way passion. It certainly caught my attention; anyone elses? He was an adamant supporter of that agency. Hoax stated somewhere that his real personality is what he portrays on BC. Well, go back and take a look at his United Way posts and a few other subjects.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Lot's of people think that I am UPSSOCKS. I am not! I just like his style (in a weird sort of way). He comes off with some funny stuff sometimes. Sometimes passionate and sincerely helpful and sometimes abusive. Look at his United Way passion. It certainly caught my attention; anyone elses? He was an adamant supporter of that agency. Hoax stated somewhere that his real personality is what he portrays on BC. Well, go back and take a look at his United Way posts and a few other subjects.
The reason UPS supports the UW is because they can't possibly support every charity that their employee's want supported. This way they don't have to say NO.

There never really was a UPSSOCKS!

satellitedriver

The reason UPS supports the UW is because they can't possibly support every charity that their employee's want supported. This way they don't have to say NO.

There never really was a UPSSOCKS!
Steve nailed it.
False persona.
Maybe it is just me, but why do people put on false airs when they are online?
I have to see the ridicule in the posts and behind the curtain.
Jeez, folks!
Speak openly and honestly and be the real person you are.
Brown Cafe is such a unique form.
It is about sharing opinions and information without the BS of wanna be tough union guys and iron back suck up management.
UPS is in serious trouble going forward in this decade and this site is monitored by the Teamsters and the Company.
Sad message we are sending to both their crystal balls.
Disagreement and discussion goes hand in hand, but anyone that posts for self aggrandizement is only degrading the quality of this site.
Since I am on a roll of expressing my opinion,
the 2013 contract is going to be contentious, at best.
I have already seen the build up of anger and issues.
In a nutshell,
keep it real,
keep it clean,
and keep it a place that everyone can share honest, open opinions.
OK,
I am off my soap box.
:peaceful:

Status
Not open for further replies.