Freight re-brand?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
So UPS Freight trucks used to look like this
UPSFreight2.jpg

and lately I've been seeing this

05.jpg

Anyone else seeing freight looking like feeders?

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
UPSFreight2.jpg

05.jpg

All the damn time. I always wave at them on the road and they don't wave back because they are jerks and I didn't realize it was freight.

QKRSTKR

I'm tired of seeing the gypos in our yard. We already used freight drivers during peak. I can totally see it happening. hall "it's ok, cause they are teamsters at least" what a joke.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I will be honest though, I always thought the grey, gold, and brown was pretty damn sweet. I sort of wish UPS would add another color in the mix. I always feel like we are out of date. O

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It's probably cheaper when ordering tractors to get them in one color than two tone. I deliver to a UPS freight terminal and they are no way like us. They still reward service and safety milestones.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
UPSFreight2.jpg

05.jpg

This is what they are all going to look like. The only way to tell them apart, besides being a Volvo that only freight is using, is the smaller UPS emblem on the door with UPS Freight below it. Their trailers still say freight (or Overnite, Motor Cargo, etc). But they still use Railboxes or rentals and from a distance, one cannot tell whether it is UPS or freight.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Freight is going to the Brown just like UPS. The only difference, besides being a Volvo, which UPS does not use yet, only Freight, is the smaller UPS logo on the door with UPS Freight below it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's probably cheaper when ordering tractors to get them in one color than two tone. I deliver to a UPS freight terminal and they are no way like us. They still reward service and safety milestones.
They also get to wear beards and get the turkey still....

brown metal coffin

The freight hub is one route over from my area and I have seen both of those but I have also seen this...

UPS+FREIGHT+DOUBLES+OVERNITE+Transportation+Co.+Trailer,+United+Parcel+Service+Package+Delivery+Company+Double+Truck+Trailers+I-75+Georgia.JPG

And This...

7004050369_75d3e857ed_z.jpg

I mean come on man... How long ago did we buy overnight and still have these crusty looking overnight trailers on the route; not to mention they are being pulled by the old school overnight tractors with the UPS door magnet sign on the side.