Frequently Asked Questions About the union

bbsam

Staff member
Don't let me interior your little three way gang rape of Fred, but when you're done maybe you can exchange phone numbers on the backs of union cards. You do know what those are, don't you?

bbsam

Staff member
4:45 am on April 14th 2013. Alot of semi-witty banter and STILL NO UNION AT FEDEX. Unless and until R1a returns, there probably will be no more substantive discussion of it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Upstate is a lowly boot-licking shill that would sell the organs of a brother Teamster for a 1% 401k match and a pack of hot dogs. Don't try to pigeon hole him, its not worth the time.

This is probably the most comprehensive synopsis I have read concerning UpState Dave.
​No telling what he would do with the hotdogs.
I only wish I had wrote it myself.

bbsam

Staff member
This is probably the most comprehensive synopsis I have read concerning UpState Dave.
​No telling what he would do with the hotdogs.
I only wish I had wrote it myself.

maybe you could give the fellas some practical advice on organizing. Seems to be noticeably lacking.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That probably stands as much chance as your organizing attempts.

I am a little bemused at your quaint little homophobic jibes considering the liberal you claim to be.[/QUOTE

I can still be a liberal and make jokes at your expense. You, who claim to be a liberal, seem to be an active conservative given your position as an ISP. People like yourself are Tea Party darlings, not real liberals.

bbsam

Staff member
No. People like me are Clinton Democrats. If you don't know the difference, you and yor ilk will continue to be terribly disappointed for years to come.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No. People like me are Clinton Democrats. If you don't know the difference, you and yor ilk will continue to be terribly disappointed for years to come.

I guess a Clinton Democrat is OK with owning a business that would make any conservative proud. You know, where wages are low and the taxpayer pays the medical and dental bills?

bbsam

Staff member
I guess a Clinton Democrat is OK with owning a business that would make any conservative proud. You know, where wages are low and the taxpayer pays the medical and dental bills?

Go back and look at the Clinton presidency. I thought those were damn good years.