Friday Happy Fun Time

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Meat, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Meat

Meat Member

I am introducing a new segment on the board entitled "Friday Happy Fun Time." As some of you know, this is an election year, and the outcome will greatly affect your lives. Each Friday, I will broach the question, "how will your life change if - fill in the blank - becomes president." Let's get started. This week, the question is how would your life change if Donald Trump is elected president? Keep in my mind, this post is intended to inspire productive debate, and your posts should adhere to the rules governing message board propriety.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  2. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

If The Donald is elected POTUS I shall no longer give 2 farts what my hair looks like.

3. outtatime

outtatime Active Member

Yeah, I highly doubt that. I love the Fox news types who believe that by electing so-an-so will make the sky fall.

4. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

There wil be very little overall difference from a policy perspective whether it's a Democrat or Republican president. The simple fact that the president doesn'r dun the country. So think for a moment and ask yourself, just how does run the country? The answer. The Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. The big banks run the country and the Fed runs the big banks and the Fed chairman runs the Fed.As for foreign policy. We will continue to see what we have seen beginning 30 plus years ago. The diminishing power of the American President.

5. FedExer267

FedExer267 Member

If Donald Trump is elected POTUS I will not have to sit through another episode of Celebrity Apprentice.

6. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Yes, but Amerika will be great again when Fuhrer Donald takes over.

7. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

Just the mere thought of that possibility makes me want to kick myself in the nose..:crying: