Friday nite drunk chat

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
I've finally convinced my wife that she needs to explore some different beer "options". Michelob Ultra just isn't cutting it for me anymore. I've been a fan of the "micro brews" since 2001 when I went to the Great American Beer Festival in Denver, CO. My wife has never liked the "stronger" flavors of the micro brews, but is also growing tired of "regular" beer.
Well, tonight I get home from work and she has filled the floor of the garage in front of the fridge with several different varieties of beer. So......I've now had grapefruit beer, blueberry beer, honey-wheat ale, and lemonade beer! I'm so thankful I still had some Fat Tire and Dog Fish Head Indian Brown to wash those flavors out of my mouth. Lemonade in beer? WTF?

I've finally convinced my wife that she needs to explore some different beer "options". Michelob Ultra just isn't cutting it for me anymore. I've been a fan of the "micro brews" since 2001 when I went to the Great American Beer Festival in Denver, CO. My wife has never liked the "stronger" flavors of the micro brews, but is also growing tired of "regular" beer. Well, tonight I get home from work and she has filled the floor of the garage in front of the fridge with several different varieties of beer. So......I've now had grapefruit beer, blueberry beer, honey-wheat ale, and lemonade beer! I'm so thankful I still had some Fat Tire and Dog Fish Head Indian Brown to wash those flavors out of my mouth. Lemonade in beer? WTF?
Your wife sounds like a good Woman at least she tried. I give her an a for effort.

We have some micro breweries in Sackets Harbor. Blueberry beer isn't bad.
I had to break down and by some Miller Chill "yuck" for my father in law for the family cookout today. I'm drinking Red Stripe and regular good old Budweiser. When I think of independence day for some reason I associate it with Budweiser.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I had to break down and by some Miller Chill "yuck" for my father in law for the family cookout today. I'm drinking Red Stripe and regular good old Budweiser. When I think of independence day for some reason I associate it with Budweiser.

I do, too. I just can't drink it as it gives me a headache. I guess I will have to celebrate Canada Day, instead with Labatt's Blue Light. If this big ol' Lake wasn't in the way, I could visit with Wills and Kate. They are in the neighborhood, I hear.

TheKid

Started early cuz I am off early tomorrow. In Maine all next week. On the beach. Doubt they even have the internet up there. If I don't see you tonight, talk to you next Sunday.