@Friday nite drunk strike chat=€££!<€~£~%~€}£<^^}¥}¥ 4.6somethingbillionprofit.

Rants welcome but they have to be pro union. Lets keep it clean clean so this thread doesn't get bounced. If you get dirty ill show my steward skills and defuse it. So let chat in this thread. Let the company know how you know this is a ups ploy to break our spirit and that it wont pro because they made to much cash. Sorry no concessions but we will keep working hard for you. Just don't harass us we worked real hard even before harassment.

stoni24

@Friday nite drunk strike chat=€££!&lt;€~£~%~€}£&lt;^^}¥}¥ 4.6somethingbillionprofit.

Wife and kids just left. I'm "power drankin"!

Ok it's time to get smart and educate your coworkers who are privy to know what's going on. Education is the best thing right now. This healthcare stuff will never happen. It's here to divide us. Explain it and pay it forward.

stoni24

@Friday nite drunk strike chat=€££!&lt;€~£~%~€}£&lt;^^}¥}¥ 4.6somethingbillionprofit.

Hope u full timers still remember how to load cars cuz at $250 to $350 a week less $90 for insurance, us PT's will b gone. May be the corporate plan anyway?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Another reason why they need to start combinding part time jobs to full time...why pay for two hub workers healthcare including families when you can just pay one....what am i missing here??

UPSGUY72

I use to be a drinker back when I was younger and it got me into all sorts of trouble. My wife told me last Sunday should got a lawyer and wants a divorced so I started drinks again tonight.... What a friend---ing B--ch

stoni24

I use to be a drinker back when I was younger and it got me into all sorts of trouble. My wife told me last Sunday should got a lawyer and wants a divorced so I started drinks again tonight.... What a friend---ing B--ch
that sux! Salvageable?

UPSGUY72

that sux! Salvageable?

At this time no she isn't willing even though I said I got to marriage counseling with her. Her loss not mine there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

So I decided to start drinking again..... Since I'm home driving won't be an issue I can stuble up stairs to bed .

Re: @Friday nite drunk strike chat=€££!&lt;€~£~%~€}£&lt;^^}¥}¥ 4.6somethingbillionprofit.

Hope u full timers still remember how to load cars cuz at $250 to $350 a week less $90 for insurance, us PT's will b gone. May be the corporate plan anyway?
It's never going to happen. Quit spreading their evil.

At this time no she isn't willing even though I said I got to marriage counseling with her. Her loss not mine there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

So I decided to start drinking again..... Since I'm home driving won't be an issue I can stuble up stairs to bed .
you have kids brother.

hey, that was my rant and it was clean. I followed ur rules!
I know but that :censored2: will never get back on the table. When they meet in two weeks it will be off the table and most ill have forgotten by march 15th. That was their big shot. We have them by the balls. They know this and they reached. If there is one thing I know is hall is a very mean crazy negotiator. He is the next in line for president of the international and he can't take a :censored2: in this negotiation if he want to win.