Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by Sammie, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

Anyone have any good pranks to share? I had my dad convinced on
    a Friday the 13th during high school that I was both pregnant and expelled until it dawned on him what day it was...:biting:

One of my managers at UPS was a real Felix Unger/Mr. Gentleman's Quarterly. A neat freak, never a hair out of place, not a crease or a blemish to behold. He had no sense of humor on a Friday the 13th when we "vaselined" his phone...:angry-very2:
  2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I think you may have Friday the 13th confused with April Fool's Day.:happy2:
  3. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

Don't tell me I'm the only one who's been honoring both of these
    days when I remember to... That may explain a lot... :knockedout:
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

So having Friday the 13th 2 months in a row must have been a dream come true for you!
  5. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

Nice try. And you made me look. I see an average of about 1.8 of them at opposite ends of a year, smarty pants....:tt2:

Now, whenever there's a blue moon.... :huh:
  6. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

This past Feb. had a Friday the 13th as well, Sammie.
  7. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

LIB! M R 2 of M Fridays in a row!!! :sad-very: :whiteflag: :angry-very2:

(Taken from one of my favorite poems...)

M R NOT

C M Wangs?
    C D E D B D I's?

L I B

8. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

As will this November. Three this year. Bad year if you suffer from triscadecaphobia.
  9. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Had not heard this in over 30 years ... it is catchy
  10. UpstateNYUPSer

11. ol'browneye

ol'browneye Active Member

12. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

LOL!!! Holy Mackerel!!
  13. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

14. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

15. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I'm with ya Sammie, there is only one April Fools day, much more potential for mischief on Friday, go gerrl.
  16. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

Some mischief tips-

For home or work - stick a tiny post it note to the bottom, over the optical eye, or tape down the ball under your favorite person's mouse. When he/she tries to use the computer, the cursor won’t budge.

Hubby used to do this and it was maddening. We both worked at the same facility and drove separate vehicles as we worked different hours. As he left the building for the day either as a pkg or feeder driver, he would sometimes move my car. A few spaces down, or to the second parking lot. Ask to borrow a fellow driver's keys sometime, make a copy, then move his car if you get the chance. Just hope they don't call the cops cause they think it's missing.

On a computer monitor (or two) in your center, the screen will go blank if you turn the brightness control all the way up and the contrast all the way down. See if they have to call tech support to repair a broken computer.

Photoshop your center manager's face into various senarios and post them all
    over the center...

Find out what your mgr's least fav thing is -sports, politics, music, then bring in opposing paraphernalia to celebrate that thing (as we once did to a mgr who was NOT a Bronco fan.....) but he was a good sport about it...
  17. SoyFish

SoyFish Member

Well this topic reminded me about April 1st that is coming up in a few weeks. Thanks o_0