From brown to green!

Overpaid Union Thug

Yeah its real fun when you have shorts from one company and shirts from the other. I ordered new shorts and they sent me used Riverside shorts and just put my name tag over the previous person's name tag. If they had actually ordered me NEW shorts then I would have received Twin Hll and I wouldn't have to wear multi colored browns.

over9five

Staff member
You guys got it all wrong!

It's supposed to turn green. Go to upsers.com. The lead article is how UPS is a leader in the industry. Going Green. Become a green company.

See the article "When Brown turns green".

(snicker, snicker)

feeder53

ADKtrails
It may be that the bids for uniforms were not specific enough and then the company has to eat the merchandise. As a purchasing agent for the government, you would not believe how the bid request has to spell out the requirements. If I were to write the contract, I would spell out the EXACT color, thread count, Seam make-up and a general gaurantee of service life. I have iniforms from both and I think there is a big difference in them. So I do not know where the breakdown is but I believe it is in the contracting end.

rocket man

6 sets in 2 months im glad i had old ones left. They fall apart by 3 pm no joke. They didnt have a chance to turn green. they turn plastic color when i put them in a bag bring them and back and order new ones.

satellitedriver

I like the fit of my new Twin Hills, but I can not get the wrinkles out.
Washed and dried them three times and they come out of my fancy smancy wrinkle guard dryer looking like they did when I took them out of the box.
I will not iron my uniforms daily.
I still have some old (and I mean old) Riversides and they hang smooth.
Any tips on how to get the wrinkles out?
I know ending a day/night working, my uniform will show wrinkles and stains, but, to start out looking like a rag a muffin does not sit well with me.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sat, do you hang them? I will (sometimes LOL) pull them out of the dryer and hang them. Not necessarily on hangers either, but they still look decent. Of course my decent and your decent might be two different decents. :wink2: