From Canada, the new kid on the block

chev

Nightcrawler
Bare Naked Ladies for me. Wasn't one of the band members busted recently here in the states for cocaine?
Yeah, and I was severely disappointed when I heard about it. :dissapointed: BNL is one of my favorite bands.
I love that song "Tonight Is The Night I Fell Asleep At The Wheel". :happy-very:

wadep

ALL CANUCKS!!!
Nickelback, Neil Young, Rush, Heart, BTO, Bryan Adams, Big Sugar, Burton Cummings, BNL, Coney Hatch, Tom Cochrane, Bruce Cockburn, Patsy Gallant, Lawrence Gowan (not the lead singer of Styx), The Guess Who, Jeff Healy, Killer Dwarfs, Colin James, Lovin Spoonfull, Max Webster (Kim Mitchell), Joni Mitchell, The Nylons, Our Lady Peace, Robbie Robertson, Steppenwolf, The Stampeders, Streetheart, Tragically Hip, Teenage Head, Shania Twain, Ian Thomas, Pat Travers, The Tea Party, David Wilcox. Plus a few others that illude my drunken mind at the moment *LOL*

DS

Fenderbender
wadep.....here's a few you missed...Blue rodeo,Jann Arden,Chilliwack,April wine,Our lady peace,Hedley,Bruce Cockburn,Avril Lavigne,Alanis Morrisette,Sam Roberts,A foot in cold water,Lighthouse,The 5 man electrical band,Matthew Good band,finger eleven,Paul Anka,Payolas,Sloan,Michael Buble',Shania Twain...