From Over9five

moreluck

golden ticket member
I got a Christmas card from Over9Five today and he said he finally got power but still no phone or internet.

He told me to say Hi to the gang for him.....so....

HI GANG !!!

:2cold:

browniehound

WOW, I can't believe Over9five still has no power! It must be close to 2 weeks by now. Unbelievable! I live in Massachusetts and didn't get any ice. If you traveled 10 miles north or west of me it was a mess!!

I can't believe what a few short miles can do to your life! Its such a small state that Over9five can't live very far from me. I've had power the entire time and he has had none for 2 weeks? Go figure.

Over, I'm sorry my friend. When I turned on the TV that morning and the newscast led with "Winter Ice Blast" I was asking 'what the heck are you talking about?' it was raining here and was still raining when I woke that Friday morning.

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and hope your power is restored as we speak!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I didn't realize until you said something More that he had been missing in action. Hope he's doing ok and has a Merry Christmas.

over9five

Staff member
Yikes, Thanks for missing me, Dilli!!!!!!

I still have no cable/internet! I'm stealin' WiFi at the ski area my daughter works at. We at last got phone back yesterday.

Thanks for relaying my message, More!

Merry Christmas to all!

BH, I'll post some ice storm pics when I get internet back. Damage was incredible. Still many with no power in the towns up here. Power company (Unitil?) promises power back by Christmas. Thankfully, my town has it's own municipal power and did a great job restoring it.

LiL"Comet"

Over are you OK? wow 2 weeks with out BC have you had feelings of inadequatecy, shortness of breath, or withdrawals?? LOL LOL

If we need to schedule in for a emergency opp at the Brown Shed let me know. :wink2:

So glad to hear from you hope everything gets back to normal asap for ya!! Murry Tris-mas
8_2_110.gif

over9five

Staff member
Ha! I kno, Dilli!!!

Here I am at the ski area again, doin' my bills! Still no internet. Comcast told me yesterday there are still 2500 homes they still have to re-connect. I'm sure I will be number 2498.....

Big Babooba

Ha! I kno, Dilli!!!

Here I am at the ski area again, doin' my bills! Still no internet. Comcast told me yesterday there are still 2500 homes they still have to re-connect. I'm sure I will be number 2498.....
I got a friend at Comcast. I can get you moved up the list. Maybe #2497 or 2496.:happy-very:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey buddy, enjoy your down time, I expect you'll be on here for 24hrs straight when you get back. Missed ya, hope the family is well.