from seasonal to full time

barnyard

KTM rider
I cannot believe that anyone actually even figured out what he/she is asking. Screen name is "Thatguy." As in, that guy that cannot search or write a coherent sentence.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I cannot believe that anyone actually even figured out what he/she is asking. Screen name is "Thatguy." As in, that guy that cannot search or write a coherent sentence.

I think you are being obtuse----the OP asked a fairly straightforward question to which ***** ****** gave the correct answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

wgf46

Does it really matter if someone starts a new thread with a question that has been asked before ? I mean really, have some mature understanding and patience. There are sme a**holes on here.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Does it really matter if someone starts a new thread with a question that has been asked before ? I mean really, have some mature understanding and patience. There are sme a**holes on here.

It's unnecessary clutter. Every Union member should have a copy of their contract, and in said contract you will find this answer plain as can be.

I guess I'm an *******. Not the first time I've been called that, and I bet it will not be the last

DownSouthUPS

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS!! The ones that whine about the new thread old topic are normally the ones that are always bitching about their job.