From The Chairman: Our Industry Leading Pay and Benefits

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dear Team Members,

Bravo Zulu, and thanks again for all of your efforts to make FedEx the world leader in on-time delivery services. Today, I want to talk to all of you about your industry leading pay and benefits. Often, employees misunderstand their compensation, so I want to clarify any misunderstandings and assure you that your wages and benefits truly lead the industry!!

First, your pay. Every day, our Total Compensation Team (me) carefully review cost of living and comparable wages throughout the world. By applying a scientifically calculated algorithm, we compare your costs with those of employees living in India and Mexico. If you take your pay, and examine what the Mumbai courier and Tijuana courier are paid, you'll see a remarkable difference...in your advantage.

Some employees ask why we don't use UPS as a benchmark for our pay, and I can easily answer that question. Did you know that UPS drivers actually average only $30,000 in average compensation* (*in Tibet) ? Or that they actually pay more in union dues than their take-home pay? Stories about UPS drivers making $34 per hour are a LIE!! Nobody makes $34 per hour at UPS, not even the CEO, who makes barely enough to live in a shack down by the railroad yard in the Hamptons.

How about those medical benefits? The reason we have you pay a very nominal fee is that you are part of a TEAM!! The other is that our benefits are so outstanding that we must pass-off a tiny portion of the costs to the employee. Let's say, for example, that you have an infected hemorrhoid, just like MT3, who gets them all the time. We IMMEDIATELY will dispatch a corporate jet to your city, and fly you to the Mayo Clinic, where your hemorrhoids will be treated with 24K gold soaks and 5 star meals.

Overall, you are paid like top executives, and enjoy the very best pay and benefit package in the world.

You deserve it, and I love you all.

Sincerely,

Frederick "Winning" Smith

bacha29

Stupid that is all you are and will ever be jaja.
He's not stupid. He's a realist. Unlike your self, Mr. Fedex has never been to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be prepared for a lot of change. What shape and form that change will take will be decided by the market and the economy which are showing clear signs of weakness. Fedex unlike it's competitors doesn't with the exception of the pilots have the constraints of a collective bargaining agreement. Which means that if you're an ordinary Xpress driver they can and will do whatever they damn well please with regard to your driving position.

dezguy

Not just that how about all the amount of time this loser spends posting the same Over and over again just quit already !
Just as you are free to post this opinion, he is free to post his/hers. The benefits of living in a democratic society.

If it really bugs people, there is a nifty ignore function that this forum provides.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Thanks!! You know, I post whatever I like, and you are free to ignore me, post something that contradicts what I said, or just do nothing.

Obviously, you've got nothing.

Thanks!! You know, I post whatever I like, and you are free to ignore me, post something that contradicts what I said, or just do nothing.

Obviously, you've got nothing.
As you can see people are fed up with your crap. Am gonna make something clear. I do agree with only one thing this maroon said we dont get the best benefits and or the best pay but at least i live comfortable have a nice house nice muscle cars and am in my mid 20s i been here since i was 18. Its not bad at all! Maybe depends on the market but i know couriers make 30 plus n hour. No they dont work out of frisco it is in cali tho.
I am content with myself and my situation. Do i want more?of coarse dont we all?..but do i complain and nag like my mr knee caps no. Do yourself a favor cut the crap. You are pathetic enough said. This goes to batchaaa as well

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
d
As you can see people are fed up with your crap. Am gonna make something clear. I do agree with only one thing this maroon said we dont get the best benefits and or the best pay but at least i live comfortable have a nice house nice muscle cars and am in my mid 20s i been here since i was 18. Its not bad at all! Maybe depends on the market but i know couriers make 30 plus n hour. No they dont work out of frisco it is in cali tho.
I am content with myself and my situation. Do i want more?of coarse dont we all?..but do i complain and nag like my mr knee caps no. Do yourself a favor cut the crap. You are pathetic enough said. This goes to batchaaa as well

You are obviously a genius and a wonderful and skilled writer. Let's see. Nobody can be a driver at FedEx until they're 21, so you were a handler for at least 3 years. Let's do some more figuring, OK? If you're mid 20's, you only have a couple years in as a courier, so I'm wondering how you have a nice house and muscle cars on less than $20 per hour.

Selling drugs on the side? Theft? None of what you say pencils out, and you need to go back and get at least a GED so we don't need a translator to figure out what you're trying to say.

No,you don't nag and complain. But you do bend over and take it willingly, which I won't. I'd really like to see Fred get the union he deserves, and stop playing games like "Market Level" or raping employees on co-pays and huge premiums.

BTW, most muscle cars I'm aware of are big bucks. Did Grandma will you her Valiant with the 225 slant-six so you could paint the underside orange, and festoon it with Pep Boys decals? Bet yours has one of those woodpeckers with that cigar in it's mouth.

Cool!!

Gone fishin

He's not stupid. He's a realist. Unlike your self, Mr. Fedex has never been to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be prepared for a lot of change. What shape and form that change will take will be decided by the market and the economy which are showing clear signs of weakness. Fedex unlike it's competitors doesn't with the exception of the pilots have the constraints of a collective bargaining agreement. Which means that if you're an ordinary Xpress driver they can and will do whatever they damn well please with regard to your driving position.
He is under their mind control. You both still work there I assume. He hates fed ex, he wants to quit but can't Fred's making fools out of you by not allowing you to quit and be happy. Oooohhhhh. Creepy

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I got a headache now.

By the way, what school did you go to? You really need a good proofreader.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Were you educated in Arkansas, or Oklahoma??? Please go back and finish.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He is under their mind control. You both still work there I assume. He hates fed ex, he wants to quit but can't Fred's making fools out of you by not allowing you to quit and be happy. Oooohhhhh. Creepy

Not quite. As much as 1314 hates me, I'm going to give him some wise advice. Find something better, and leave FedEx as soon as you can because it isn't a career job and hasn't been one for a long time. Go back to school, learn a trade, or go PT and do something else you like.

I can quit if I want at this point, but being PT works fine for me right now for reasons I've already explained. I work for Fred pretty much on my terms these days.

Not quite. As much as 1314 hates me, I'm going to give him some wise advice. Find something better, and leave FedEx as soon as you can because it isn't a career job and hasn't been one for a long time. Go back to school, learn a trade, or go PT and do something else you like.

I can quit if I want at this point, but being PT works fine for me right now for reasons I've already explained. I work for Fred pretty much on my terms these days.
Nope i make more wise guy. Get your facts straight. I got 3 idiots on knee caps lusting over ups. Be happy u have a decent job. Ive said this many times before i have friends with degrees. They all have skills and dont make what i do. Dont b ignorant. School? Last time i remember this was a forum. I dont care bout sentence structure. This is a forum last time i remember not a midterm paper on societys losers.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Nope i make more wise guy. Get your facts straight. I got 3 idiots on knee caps lusting over ups. Be happy u have a decent job. Ive said this many times before i have friends with degrees. They all have skills and dont make what i do. Dont b ignorant. School? Last time i remember this was a forum. I dont care bout sentence structure. This is a forum last time i remember not a midterm paper on societys losers.
Bet you still live at mom's house.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I certainly wish I had switched to UPS when I was younger, but Mr. Smith kind of pulled the rug out from under us. This isn't a decent job unless you've been shoveling :censored2: or breaking bricks for a living. I, and others on here you disagree with aren't losers, and have done quite well by doing other things to supplement FedEx.

Obviously, school wasn't important to you, and I won't heap insult upon injury. Hate us all you want, but when we advise you to look elsewhere, we're doing you a favor.