From The Chairman: Our Industry Leading Pay and Benefits

bacha29

As you can see people are fed up with your crap. Am gonna make something clear. I do agree with only one thing this maroon said we dont get the best benefits and or the best pay but at least i live comfortable have a nice house nice muscle cars and am in my mid 20s i been here since i was 18. Its not bad at all! Maybe depends on the market but i know couriers make 30 plus n hour. No they dont work out of frisco it is in cali tho.
I am content with myself and my situation. Do i want more?of coarse dont we all?..but do i complain and nag like my mr knee caps no. Do yourself a favor cut the crap. You are pathetic enough said. This goes to batchaaa as well
The tone of your comments clearly establishes two facts. One, you realize that you are doing better than your skill and education level would normally achieve. Second, you are clearly worried about the security of your driving position as you well should be as evidenced by the large number of scenarios being discussed on this thread. It is a volatile increasingly deregulated and brutally competitive industry in an age where what little job security that at one time did exist has all but disappeared.