From the Land of Lincoln to the Land of Obama

Channahon

The state of Illinois is now offering a new vanity plate to honor our first African American President. The PBO on the side of the plate stands for President Barack Obama.

He still has his residence in Chicago, so I'm guessing, he might get complimetary plates. And the cost of vanity plates are about $120.

over9five

Staff member
Actually, I don't like that plate concept. Before the next election, will they make an equal number of plates for whoever runs against him?

Channahon

I thought the new plate was a bit much myself. I don't know if any other state issued a plate in honor of a president. And in today's economy, who has the extra money for a vanity plate.

Oh, and the victory celebration in Grant Park, on election night, Barack still owes the City of Chicago $2 million bucks for that celebration. Might be part of the stimulus package, who knows?

Sammie

Should have seen this one coming.

Move over Lincoln Logs, make room for Obama's Original Log Building sets.

Considering the Lincoln Tunnel, the Lincoln Memorial, Lincoln Park and our current five dollar bill, can't wait to see what's next.

trickpony1

Should have seen this one coming.

Move over Lincoln Logs, make room for Obama's Original Log Building sets.

Considering the Lincoln Tunnel, the Lincoln Memorial, Lincoln Park and our current five dollar bill, can't wait to see what's next.

LOL! ......classic!
You forgot one thing though.
Obama's mentor, President Lincoln, also wrote The Emancipation Proclamation.
Should we expect an equally prolific proclamation from Obama?

Last edited:

Sammie

LOL! ......classic!
You forgot one thing though.
Obama's mentor, President Lincoln, also wrote The Emancipation Proclamation.
Should we expect an equally prolific proclamation from Obama?

Where you been Trick?

He just saved us from the Slavery of Debt!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
He just promised to 'halve' the budget deficit by 2013.......Gee, is that the first year of his second term ???

He is assuming a lot !!!:knockedout: