Front door delivery request

L

Littlearrowdown

When Delivering four 60lb tires and rims...ever feel like putting them at their front door rather than in front of their garage?

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-10.jpeg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
When Delivering four 60lb tires and rims...ever feel like putting them at their front door rather than in front of their garage?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Nah because then I would actually have to do some work. Easier to back in and drop them 2 feet in front of garage. Work hard and be a peckerhead or just backing to make it easy? Ill take easy every time. Id actually have to use my hand truck then, which im lucky to use maybe once a week lmfao.

jaker

trolling
I never dr anything in the garage or next to it unless they ask me

I would deliver 4 150lbs right to the front door , why because its your responsible after I drop it

gman042

Been around the block a few times
A few years ago we had a driver DR a Sleep Number bed on the front porch. I was raining and there was no other place to leave 7 large boxes.
The lady of the house had to call the sheriff to come get her out. He had blocked her front door and that was her only way out.

Future

Victory Ride
:winnersmiley::winnersmiley:
Nah because then I would actually have to do some work. Easier to back in and drop them 2 feet in front of garage. Work hard and be a peckerhead or just backing to make it easy? Ill take easy every time. Id actually have to use my hand truck then, which im lucky to use maybe once a week lmfao.
I understand you on this....if I only use my hand truck once a day I call it a good day!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A few years ago we had a driver DR a Sleep Number bed on the front porch. I was raining and there was no other place to leave 7 large boxes.
The lady of the house had to call the sheriff to come get her out. He had blocked her front door and that was her only way out.
She didn't have a back door to her house?

I never dr anything in the garage or next to it unless they ask me

I would deliver 4 150lbs right to the front door , why because its your responsible after I drop it
But right as you slide the last one off your hand truck, the lady comes out and asks "can you please put those in the garage."

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
But right as you slide the last one off your hand truck, the lady comes out and asks "can you please put those in the garage."
Are you required to do it if asked? That's like asking the guy who delivers your pizza to come in and put the slices on plates for you.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
:winnersmiley::winnersmiley:
I understand you on this....if I only use my hand truck once a day I call it a good day!!
I might use my hand truck once a week maybe, maybe a freak thing to have to use it twice a week. I back up all the time for any bulk or over 70's. All about saving my back to finish the race. That's the most important objective at this stage of the race lol.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Are you required to do it if asked? That's like asking the guy who delivers your pizza to come in and put the slices on plates for you.

No, but it's called service. Going the extra mile makes us the better company. Even if our prices are higher I would have customers choose UPS because of the service I gave them.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No, but it's called service. Going the extra mile makes us the better company. Even if our prices are higher I would have customers choose UPS because of the service I gave them.
Agreed...I was referring to the Richards that watch the driver lug each set of tires or packages up to the door...and after the 5th and final trip from the PC...ask him to move them all from the FD to the garage.