FT Driver to AIR Driver

PT Car Washer

Hello everyone
I was wondering if any one knows about switching from FT Driver to Air Driver and what's the procerdure?

Thanks
The only FT air drivers we have are Art 22.3. Most work preload and then deliver NDA's. Have a couple that are porters during the day and do letter box pick ups in the PM. Great jobs. If that is what you want. Just wait for a bid to be posted.

upschuck

When there is a need for an air driver, HR will put up an intent sheet in several parts of building. Everyone that wants that position signs their name. Highest seniority person gets the job.

A lot of times, the air drivers take a ground route out if needed.

ljusik13

When there is a need for an air driver, HR will put up an intent sheet in several parts of building. Everyone that wants that position signs their name. Highest seniority person gets the job.
i started working in Nj but when they rehired me i was transfered to NY. Do you think there's any way i can go back to NJ building as well? or i have to wait at least 1 year in order to put my name on transfer list and then do that??

upschuck

management and amount of hours
Are you getting the hours because of the snow? or just high volume? Being that you are in your probation period, I would worry about qualifying/making book. Bear with the management, they will probably change in a little while. Usually after a couple years, they like to bring in new to stir the pot a little.