FT Driver to AIR Driver

PT Car Washer

We had 2 combos that worked the day sort and did PM letter box pick ups. When the day sort went to a Sunday thru Thursday schedule UPS dropped one and the other agreed to not grieve his lost of a 40 hour week. Same with midnight. Works Sunday thru Thursday. Almost all or our Art. 22.3 work midnight and the preload with an hour and a half or more break.

upschuck

I hope someone is keeping their eye on this at the international, and then confirmed by the locals, or the 2300 new ones may be just to replace the ones that we have lost.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WE have 22.3 jobs that are inside/inside , in/out , out/in .
The Chelmsford building is loaded with 22.3's in every combination one can think of .
I've worked Customer Counter / carwash , CC/pm air (tues-sat) , CC/ pm air ( Mon-Fri) , Car wash/ preload , CC/inside WAD , CC/Twilight , now going back to Carwash/preload .
I'm sick of CC and all the stress that goes with it .
Pay is about $27/hr , with little to no ot .

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I am an Article 40 Combo Driver. I am not a 22.3. I got this position prior to the 97 contract that introduced 22.3 jobs. I do a PM air route and work the night sort. with no gaps. For about 10 years I drove air only because I had an early enough start to get in 8 hours before night sort. I think there is about 4 or 5 Article 40 employees left in my building and quite a few 22.3's.