ft drivers pay..

wadep

Here in Canada we get 40 hours for vacation week. And in Alberta you are hounded for the 2 weeks prior to your vacation, and guilted beyond eliefe that U.P.S. will fail, fall apart, go bankrupt, and basically be lost without you if you actually take the time off.

bellesotico

BOXstar
hey what do you ft drivers clear per week?,...wondering how much of a house payment i will be able to afford when the time comes around...

Even though your question has been answered..You do know that wages are outlined in the master agreement? You will probably get a better picture referencing that in regards to where you are or will be in progression as to how much you will be able to afford on a mortgage.

Just a thought. :)

B

brownandout705

here in illinios we get 50 hrs straight time for all vacation weeks.......including our optional week. i guess local 705 has it's advantages over the national contract !!!!!!!!

RockdaleEddie

Optimized
Here in Canada we get 40 hours for vacation week. And in Alberta you are hounded for the 2 weeks prior to your vacation, and guilted beyond eliefe that U.P.S. will fail, fall apart, go bankrupt, and basically be lost without you if you actually take the time off.
Well You should know better...

brownrodster

.. the only 40 hr week I ever saw was my vacation weeks
thats when a UPS driver takes a pay cut...
Uh, are you sure about that? We get 45 hours for vacation pay in our area.

45 hours here too (western region). Our optional week of vaction is only 40 hours, however. But we get an additional 40 hours of optional days for 80 hours total optional per year.

What'dyabringmetoday???

My take home is significantly less than that of most of my co-workers because I have 25% taken out for 401k and $25/week for United Way. That being said, my take home, or that of anyone else on this forum or at any other job for that matter, is really none of your business. Nothing personal.
Why are your deductions to the 401 and United Way his business?