FT drivers w/ a business on the side? What is it?

Big Babooba

I'm starting a new business! It's called Big Babooba's Rain Making Service. Last year when Satellite Driver needed rain, I went outside and danced up a storm for him. I had pretty good success. This year I found a system that works even better! If you need rain in your area, I can help you out. For a small fee + mileage and lodging, I will drive to your area and wash my car. I guarantee that you will have rain within 12 hours or double your money back. (Sorry mileage and lodging are not refundable):happy-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm starting a new business! I will be selling outdated cottage cheese online.

Each order will include Pepto Bismol and the reading material of your choice to pass the time while you are passing something else. All orders ship prepaid UPS.

Big Babooba

I'm starting a new business! I will be selling outdated cottage cheese online.

Each order will include Pepto Bismol and the reading material of your choice to pass the time while you are passing something else. All orders ship prepaid UPS.
ROFLMAO!!! I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I've got 1 vintage May 20,2009 experation date container left. It still has the original factory seal. What am I bid???

P

pickup

for those of you who can do another job and like doing it : more power to you. The extra income can also come in handy if you are suspended by ups and are awaiting an arbiter's hearing.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
I read all these posts wondering why someone resurrected this thread. Man, am I glad I didn't stop. Haven't laughed like that for a while. Thanks.

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
I always wanted to start a Starbucks Coffee Cup Recycling business.

We would collect all the used Starbucks coffee cups, recycle them (in an environmentally friendly way of course) and re-sell them back to Starbucks. It would be great environmental exposure for Starbucks.

Sure, it would cost about $4 per paper cup, but the morons are already willing to spend $9 for a stupid cup of coffee anyway.

Anyone who starts this (and it would fly, which is the really sad part) I get a cut.

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Had my own business when I was 18 and a preloader up until I was about 30. Once I was full time I phased out the business. One job is enough for me. I know many drivers that do side stuff. I think they are crazy and need to spend less and live within their means instead of working 2 jobs and having toys but not having any time to use the toys because they work 2 jobs.