FT Driving

Re-Raise

No, I keep replying that I didn't want the bid route and they wasted their time and mine by assigning me to it. If i put my name on both bids, and they approached me "listen, you are doing the other route you didn't bid , take your name down from the cover if you don't want it". That would be fair, because I wouldn't have wasted a year of qualifying.
Either way, I was confused as to that part of the process. they can just put you on anything they want, which is surprising to me. Good enough and I'm ok with the old job.

So you are too afraid to try the new route? You would never make it as a driver anyway then.

Until you gain enough seniority you will spend years running what they give you, not what you decide you want to run.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So you are too afraid to try the new route? You would never make it as a driver anyway then.

Until you gain enough seniority you will spend years running what they give you, not what you decide you want to run.

I was setup to fail, without question. You can ask anyone on BC who knows what center manager I'm talking about, there are a few of us . There's more to the story but the gist is there. I was very apprehensive about taking the route because I would get trapped on it and it would be "my bid" until next June. It is a 90% Spanish speaking area (literally, 65% of city is as well) which is also a huge obstacle when you aren't bilingual.

The comapany has ways of moving people on bids but never moving them into the jobs they bid. It is rampant in our local

I'm fine with what happened and I'm sure UPS too, they saved $15/hr on that job (they'll hire a temp to do it i'm sure) and saved $8/hr on my payrate. At least I'm stress free and have normal hours.

Re-Raise

I was setup to fail, without question. You can ask anyone on BC who knows what center manager I'm talking about, there are a few of us . There's more to the story but the gist is there. I was very apprehensive about taking the route because I would get trapped on it and it would be "my bid" until next June. It is a 90% Spanish speaking area (literally, 65% of city is as well) which is also a huge obstacle when you aren't bilingual.

The comapany has ways of moving people on bids but never moving them into the jobs they bid. It is rampant in our local

I'm fine with what happened and I'm sure UPS too, they saved $15/hr on that job (they'll hire a temp to do it i'm sure) and saved $8/hr on my payrate. At least I'm stress free and have normal hours.

Look on the bright side you will have more time to tell people like me what they are allowed to post on here and when they can give their opinions on subjects. Maybe you can finish your Doctorate on the workings of the human mind.

You can use that Sleeve to cry on.

Their addresses are in English Skippy.

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Do not get too upset, I pointed you in the right direction in the other thread, and now trolling me in other aspects of the board because I cease you try to help you out on simple issues. Have a good day.

Re-Raise

Do not get too upset, I pointed you in the right direction in the other thread, and now trolling me in other aspects of the board because I cease you try to help you out on simple issues. Have a good day.

You aren't pointing me in any direction.

Man up in your own life before you think anyone wants advice from you. You can rationalize it all you want but the fact is you are afraid to do something you think may be difficult.

Wah