Obama: President
Biden: Vice Pres
Hillary: Sec State
Rahm: Chief of staff
Eric Holder: AG
J. Napolitano: Homeland sec
Campaign Slogan: Driving America straight to Hell by 2012
:happy-very::peaceful:

With your avatar Lue C Fur, this group ought to make you feel right at home....

Moreluck....Christian Ret. Gen Boykin calls it a failure of leadership and the fact that he was a Muslim that nobody wanted to deal with Major Nidal Hasan's going rogue towards Jihad .....there may be some truth to that but, is he calling the US Army's leadership inept, or the US Gov't.? .....I don't know all the facts reguarding the tradegy and won't pretend to, however IMO, who else would be the first hand whistle-blowers other than peers and overseers who monitored Maj Hasan's unit...... Meanwhile, the CBN blames the secular media for ended Gen Boykin's career..... Reguardless, the Good Gen deserves respect for his service, what's troubling is, he seems irritated that it's acceptable to persecute Christians, but muslims are off limits.... of course, this all reported by the CBN(Christian Broadcast News)perspective....From an historical narrative....can't we for once separate War from Religion.....Will we ever be tolerent of each others faith (or non-faith)...We have got to be the most thick skulled species on the planet because we don't learn from our past....

IMO, Christians (which I am) are not persecuted in this country until they try to inject their faith into the state, control the female reproductive system, enter our bedrooms with the do not disturb sign on it, tell all other non-believers they're going to burn in a lake of fire, interpet the good book written by man passed thru the ages for self serving purposes, and touch our kids inappropriatly.....otherwise, I'm proud to be a Christian for all the right reasons, and don't feel persecuted......

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know all the details, but I'm sure it involves people being 'overly' politically correct instead of trusting their 'gut' instincts.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I don't know all the details, but I'm sure it involves people being 'overly' politically correct instead of trusting their 'gut' instincts.

PC is the reason we search old ladies in wheel chairs and let the guy with a turbin walk on thru the airport...dont want to be called a racist or upset anyones religon.:wink2:

SWORDFISH

PC is the reason we search old ladies in wheel chairs and let the guy with a turbin walk on thru the airport...dont want to be called a racist or upset anyones religon.:wink2:

LOL +1

Obama: President
Biden: Vice Pres
Hillary: Sec State
Rahm: Chief of staff
Eric Holder: AG
J. Napolitano: Homeland sec
Campaign Slogan: Driving America straight to Hell by 2012

+1

Ted Nugent Vice President
Randy Weaver Secretary of Defense
Rick Warren Secretary of State
Campaign Slogan: Paving the Road for Christ's Return
Campaign 2012

I like yours better than mine. Thats a winner to me. We need to stir the pot in this county and shake things up a bit.

Moreluck....Christian Ret. Gen Boykin calls it a failure of leadership and the fact that he was a Muslim that nobody wanted to deal with Major Nidal Hasan's going rogue towards Jihad .....there may be some truth to that but, is he calling the US Army's leadership inept, or the US Gov't.? .....I don't know all the facts reguarding the tradegy and won't pretend to, however IMO, who else would be the first hand whistle-blowers other than peers and overseers who monitored Maj Hasan's unit...... Meanwhile, the CBN blames the secular media for ended Gen Boykin's career..... Reguardless, the Good Gen deserves respect for his service, what's troubling is, he seems irritated that it's acceptable to persecute Christians, but muslims are off limits.... of course, this all reported by the CBN(Christian Broadcast News)perspective....From an historical narrative....can't we for once separate War from Religion.....Will we ever be tolerent of each others faith (or non-faith)...We have got to be the most thick skulled species on the planet because we don't learn from our past....

IMO, Christians (which I am) are not persecuted in this country until they try to inject their faith into the state, control the female reproductive system, enter our bedrooms with the do not disturb sign on it, tell all other non-believers they're going to burn in a lake of fire, interpet the good book written by man passed thru the ages for self serving purposes, and touch our kids inappropriatly.....otherwise, I'm proud to be a Christian for all the right reasons, and don't feel persecuted......

HMMMMM........ Im at a loss for words.

:peaceful:

I, like you, do not know all the facts in this horrible event in our history either, but I do seem to remember some of the early reports stating comments to the effect that no one wanted to make waves and possibly upset the Muslim population of the US.
you said "who else would be the first hand whistle-blowers other than peers and overseers who monitored Maj Hasan's unit", I agree, they SHOULD have been the first, but they let it go to a tragic happening. If that isn't inept leadership, I don't know what is.
As far as what CBN says, it is really irrelevant to me.
LOL, I had a really good response to address the last paragraph, but decided that it was getting too far from the topic and I have no interest in getting into a religious debate with you as I'm sure neither of us will change our points of view. All I will say is that I do not believe that saying a prayer at a high school football game is in anyway violating the Constitution.
OK, I forgot an important part of my reply here,....sorry...
You said"can't we for once separate War from Religion..". Wouldn't that be nice? From the beginning of our troubles with terrorists, we have tried to handle this a if a small portion of various countries were making spot attacks on the US, for reasons unknown. We were not looking at this as a religious war, for us it wasn't that at all. However for the people wanting to kill us, not just here in America but all over the world, it is indeed a religious war on the grandest scale imaginable. To my knowledge, the US is still not looking at it as, "Our God is better than your Allah". But we can not afford to overlook the enemies religious furry.

Last edited: